Jump to content Jump to content

Thrustmaster SF1000 & T3PM

15 hours ago, svensenk86 said:

Hi all

Does anyone uses the sf1000 already? I have it on pre order since ages it seems like 😄 also the new Pedal System,cannot wait using it.

Anyone already the owner of one of them? Impressions?

I have the wheel. I think it is my best Thrustmaster wheel (had the Ferrari add on before this) and i like the fact that i have now more then enough buttons to use with F1 games.

But, the display works best on Playstation because it uses the native telemetry mode on Playstation. 

I and some other did encounter 1 strange thing, and that is that sometimes the display freeze during racing and the only way to fix this is to unplug the wheel and restart the wheel.

I still hope Codemasters and Thrustmaster can work together to fix this.

But futher, great wheel.

Here some pictures and if you have any question, let me know.

The pedals i dont have. I use the T-LCM pedals. 

20210808_001852.jpg

20210808_001918.jpg

20210516_002644.jpg

Edited by GioProductions
Text
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, GioProductions said:

I have the wheel. I think it is my best Thrustmaster wheel (had the Ferrari add on before this) and i like the fact that i have now more then enough buttons to use with F1 games.

But, the display works best on Playstation because it uses the native telemetry mode on Playstation. 

I and some other did encounter 1 strange thing, and that is that sometimes the display freeze during racing and the only way to fix this is to unplug the wheel and restart the wheel.

I still hope Codemasters and Thrustmaster can work together to fix this.

But futher, great wheel.

Here some pictures and if you have any question, let me know.

The pedals i dont have. I use the T-LCM pedals. 

20210808_001852.jpg

20210808_001918.jpg

20210516_002644.jpg

Awesome,thanks mate. Yeah i will use it on the ps5. Will be a bit overwhelmed at the beginning with all those Buttons 🙈😄 but delievery still takes a while looks like 😑 i think this is a proper setup then with the new pedals.

• 1 month later...

@axelarm3

That all depends where you live. SF1000 is available in Europe, now where to be found in USA. I want it too. I too have  the T-LCM pedals as @GioProductionsrecommended them to me. I love them. Now just need to get my hands on an SF1000. I do have a spare T300 still in the box, as I am using a T-GT wheel base with the old Ferrari F1 wheel and T-BTLED display. There is a new T-GT II wheel and base that was just released.

6 minutes ago, Getts0388 said:

@axelarm3

That all depends where you live. SF1000 is available in Europe, now where to be found in USA. I want it too. I too have  the T-LCM pedals as @GioProductionsrecommended them to me. I love them. Now just need to get my hands on an SF1000. I do have a spare T300 still in the box, as I am using a T-GT wheel base with the old Ferrari F1 wheel and T-BTLED display. There is a new T-GT II wheel and base that was just released.

I had the T-GT2 but if you have the T-GT, keep that as the different is too small.

4 hours ago, Sparticus_19 said:

If you go to adorama.com you can order it and be put on the back order list so when they get a shipment it goes right to you.  This is the sf1000.   I have the T-LCM pedals.  Last I read they haven't released a newer pedal set yet.

They did...

But, the T-LCM is better

1 hour ago, GioProductions said:

They did...

But, the T-LCM is better

Yep, those are the replacements for the T3PA pedal sets. The T-LCM's replaced the T3PA Pro pedal set. Thrustmaster are going through a whole product line refresh, what with the new hybrid wheel and upcoming direct drive wheel as well. Going to be an interesting time for Sim racers. I am hoping the Thrustmaster DD wheel will be good, as then I wont have to change eco system. As I really like the TM Sparco rally wheel.

11 hours ago, Sparticus_19 said:

If you go to adorama.com you can order it and be put on the back order list so when they get a shipment it goes right to you.  This is the sf1000.   I have the T-LCM pedals.  Last I read they haven't released a newer pedal set yet.

I went to that website but i am worried if i order it it will not come back and i dont want to get scammed

On 10/20/2021 at 11:25 AM, GioProductions said:

They did...

But, the T-LCM is better

Just got them today, sf1000 not yet in sight -.-  

So much better with those pedals when you drive without abs,it is day and night difference to the usual ones from the t300. So first purchase all worth 💪 

• Like 1

Still waiting for SF1000 since a two months ago from Amazon.  A streamer on Twitch that streams F1 2021 from Australia got his fast from where he buys electronics says he had no problems getting it and they had plenty in stock.  Must be a USA thing with the current shipping issues and he's from down under near Asia where they make these Chinese products.  The pedals(T-LCM) are in stock here in the US however.  There are plenty in stock.

4 hours ago, HuntingHornet said:

Which FFB Settings do guys use on PS5 with your t300? I struggle a lot to get a good feeling this year😪

So this one works for me pretty well,sure on newer tracks there is less bumps and stuff but in suzuka for example you have to work 😎

20211024_122550.jpg

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, HuntingHornet said:

I see, youre one of those who like a stronger FFB 🙂 I'll give it a try!

Yeah sure 😜 i need to feel it,otherwise i do not need ffb 😁 but on "new" tracks or better to say clean once with good Asphalt,there you do not feel the ffb that much.

Try it in suzuka and in Paul ricard to feel the difference 

Edited by svensenk86