Jump to content Jump to content

Ego Dumper crash on startup f1 2021

• A detailed description of the issue:聽
    Since I installed the game it crashes at startup, I hoped that in the various updates it would be solved but nothing was solved 馃槙
  • Report Code
  • Platform?PC(Laptop)
  • Game-mode?I can't even start the game
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host?
  • [PC ONLY] Please post your DXDiag, including the make and model of motherboard.DXDiag attached
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.I tried to:聽

-聽Uninstall and reinstall the game several times (also on a different SSD)

- Update graphics drivers

- Update Windoes 10

- Launch the game in -safemode

- Check corrupt file with Steam

- Delete F1 2021 directory in Documents

- Disable all in-game overlays

- Disable Antivirus

- Run as administrator

- Reinstall Visual C++

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party.Attached
  • How do you make the problem happen?聽Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.聽I simply start the game and it crash literally everytime before I can reach the main men霉
  • DxDiag.txt

WhatsApp Image 2021-08-20 at 10.33.03.jpeg

• Administrator

How to find a crash dump

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽Browse to the folder where you have Steam installed, usually this will be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽Browse to the userdata folder and Search for *.zip or browse to through the numbered directories to the relevant remote directory. (Might want to be more clear on the process for this as it implies very hit and miss directions)

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽You should find a file named something like crash_dump#76561198061784954.zip

聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽Make sure you add this to your completed bug report

Can you send this over please.

On 9/17/2021 at 2:29 PM, Ricky03609 said:
  • Platform?PC(Laptop)
  • Game-mode?I can't even start the game
  • [PC ONLY] Please post your DXDiag, including the make and model of motherboard.DXDiag attached
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.I tried to:聽

- Update graphics drivers

dxdiag does not contain laptop name only make and series, please provide HP Serial Number

iGPU Graphics is not updated according to dxdiag, please use IDSA to update, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

that driver installer say that the productor(HP) blocked the update outside the HP driver, how can i bypass this block?? so i installed the latest driver HP said me to install

Edited by Ricky03609
16 hours ago, Ricky03609 said:

that driver installer say that the productor(HP) blocked the update outside the HP driver, how can i bypass this block?? so i installed the latest driver HP said me to install

Download the new driver, disconnect the internet, uninstall the old driver, reboot, install the new driver, reboot, reconnect internet.聽

• Like 1