Jump to content Jump to content

• A detailed description of the issue:

Until yesterday I was able to play F1 2021 without any problem, but since yesterday, i can't play for more than 5 minutes because it crashes.  I tried to reinstall the game, update drivers, check corrupt files with Steam, but nothing helped, an Ego Dumper error show up and I can't even understand what's the problem.
Please help me 🙁

• Report Code
  • Platform? PC
  • Game-mode? Online and singleplayer
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host?
  • [PC ONLY] Please post your DXDiag, including the make and model of motherboard. DXDiag attached, my motherboard is a ASRock H310M-HDV/M.2
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried. I tried to: 

Uninstall and reinstall the game

- Update graphics drivers

- Do a clean installation of the latest Nvidia graphics drivers

- Update Windoes 10

- Launch the game in -safemode

- Check corrupt file with Steam

- Delete F1 2021 directory in Documents

- Disable all in-game overlays

- Disable Antivirus

- Run as administrator

- Reinstall Visual C++

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. Attached

807588-20210918-131110-0.zip Ego dumper.txt

img2.thumb.jpeg.5b4131adfd35ec9aff95ad8d91786bab.jpg

DxDiag.txt

Edited by Tony9888
  • Administrator

How to find a crash dump

·         Browse to the folder where you have Steam installed, usually this will be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam

·         Browse to the userdata folder and Search for *.zip or browse to through the numbered directories to the relevant remote directory. (Might want to be more clear on the process for this as it implies very hit and miss directions)

·         You should find a file named something like crash_dump#76561198061784954.zip

·         Make sure you add this to your completed bug report

However, I suspect it could be a graphics crash. Please add your in-game settings, like the below:

20210809121606_1.jpg

20210810154438_1.jpg