Jump to content Jump to content

Thrustmaster T80 Ferrari 488 F1 2021 issue

Hello,

On the PS4 when using Thrustmaster T80 Ferrari 488 in F1 2021 the steering wheel has an error tot the right on straight lines.

In the settings when testing buttons (R3) steering is +022 instead of 000.

Please advise how to solve this issue because my 12 year old is moments away from a mental breakdown;-).

Thanks!

4 hours ago, RaVen243 said:

Hello,

On the PS4 when using Thrustmaster T80 Ferrari 488 in F1 2021 the steering wheel has an error tot the right on straight lines.

In the settings when testing buttons (R3) steering is +022 instead of 000.

Please advise how to solve this issue because my 12 year old is moments away from a mental breakdown;-).

Thanks!

It sounds like the wheel itself is out of alignment if you are showing some activation while the wheel itself is perfectly centred. This can happen in cheaper wheels like the T80, since they are the most basic type of wheel that only offers bungie cord resistence.
If its still in warrenty, I would contact Thrustmaster support. Or contact the store you purchased it from for a refund/replacement.

A temp solution in the mean time, would be to add "deadzone" to the steering input inside the game. But this is not an ideal solution, as it will make the centre of the wheels imput dead for a few degrees.

• Thanks 1