Jump to content Jump to content

Different setups after Patch 1.10?

Hello guys,

i wonder, do you use different setups after realease of Patch 1.10?? 

A lot of my friends don't find any differents and they drive their current setups, but for me.... is just like I started a new game edition. I have to change all my stups, i don't feel the stability of the rear axle of the car exiting slow and fast corners, a lot of understeer and etc.

What is yours opinion?

On 9/20/2021 at 4:27 AM, BrabusBG880 said:

Hello guys,

i wonder, do you use different setups after realease of Patch 1.10?? 

A lot of my friends don't find any differents and they drive their current setups, but for me.... is just like I started a new game edition. I have to change all my stups, i don't feel the stability of the rear axle of the car exiting slow and fast corners, a lot of understeer and etc.

What is yours opinion?

I’ve noticed the same so far, but have also heard people aren’t having to change theirs.

I have noticed similar as well.  Some of my friends have said that they have more grip, maybe too much.  But I seem to loose the rear end much easier and even have noticed some worse turn in performance.  I have been playing with tire pressures and diff settings but haven't found a "smoking gun" of just being able to just say lower all my rears by 0.5psi. 

And with the handling update supposedly coming soon, I'm not sure if I want to spend the time to update all my setups.