Jump to content Jump to content

Imola included in calendar while missing in game.

• As in topic. Somehow when I started 2nd season of career which I started after Hungarian GP with real-season start my 2nd race is on Imola. When I was selecting the circuits it wasn't there but somehow added to the game. Now I get into infinite loading loop cause Imola is not there yet and my career at this point is kinda gone. Hope adding Imola would fix it.
  • Report Code
  • PC
  • Career Mode - real season start - 2nd race of 2nd season
  • What could I try? It is not like I can add track myself. 
  • As I said I just started 2nd season. If I start a new career there is no Imola in the calendar as it should be. I think to replicate it u have to start new career with real season start, simulate to the end of season, go through circuits selection at the start and then look into calendar. In my case Imola was there from the beginning as 2nd track before Portimao and I am 99% sure that it wasn't selectable at the circuit selection screen.
  • Screenshots below: 

I get it that at this point it is unfixable but I hope that adding Imola will let me continue.

loading-screen.jpg

loading-screen-2.jpg

main-screen.jpg

Edited by BigRedMnstr
add some details
  • Administrator

So, to confirm, you have just completed Race 1 of Season 2 in Driver Career @BigRedMnstr. When did you start your save? Also, can you please attach your savegame. How to do so is here:

PC:

·         Browse to where Steam is installed, usually this will be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam

·         Browse to \userdata\xxxxxxxxx\ (where the x’s are your unique user ID)

·         Right click on the 1134570 folder (this is your F1 2021 save) and select Send To -> Compressed (zipped) folder

·         Make sure you add this to your completed bug report

• Administrator
54 minutes ago, BigRedMnstr said:

I started after Hungaroring so my 1st race was in SPA. 

Here are my saves:

1134570.rar 18.81 kB · 1 download

Hi @BigRedMnstr,

Attachment is incorrect at this time.

Please:

PC:

·         Browse to where Steam is installed, usually this will be C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam

·         Browse to \userdata\xxxxxxxxx\ (where the x’s are your unique user ID)

·         Right click on the 1134570 folder (this is your F1 2021 save) and select Send To -> Compressed (zipped) folder

·         Make sure you add this to your completed bug report or send to Community@codemasters.com