Jump to content Jump to content

When is Codemasters gonna solve there in game problems?

hi all,

personally I'm a bit done with the way Codemasters launched this game. You pay around 50 Euro's, and wat you get?! A game full with bugs. I stream alot LIVE, so that really isn't funny at all. Codemasters crack's my rep. as a clean driver on Legend level, no assists. And that's bad, because my youtube channel is my living!At first I thought, ah well, they will fix it quick enough. Well, months later, and the game is still one of the best out there in having bug's. This is the latest I got. The end of lap 13 while entering the pits. Normally I wouldn't "hammer" a game down. But considering the time of launch till now, and wat they fixed.. The only thing I instandly had in mind was a part of Southpark with Cartman, and his mom in a store for buying a ipad... Bet you know this episode. Something with f**k, and lipstick.

http://youtu.be/72C-JC40kt8

this is why I wait until youtubers give us an honest opinion on a game before deciding to buy or not, and by judging whats on youtube I aint going anywhere near this game even when its in the bargain bin sale. I feel for you jack as you had to pay 50 euros for this.

Come back to project cars we love you there lol

Got a new one! Scroll to lap 57. Including a message for you codemasters. You sell a lie! It doesn't come close to the real deal. If Bernie Ecclestone would really see wat kinda sh*t he signed to, he would destroy the contract. Bad, bad advertisement for F1!!!!  Why? Look at your AI. One of the reason's I'm letting F1 for wat it is in a couple of weeks. I'm back to iracing. All the work I put in making setups.. That helped you guys out to, right? Why don't you fix anything? Shame on you! Better put on lipstick the next time, before you fmita! 

http://youtu.be/mS8jkKZ6674

this is why I wait until youtubers give us an honest opinion on a game before deciding to buy or not, and by judging whats on youtube I aint going anywhere near this game even when its in the bargain bin sale. I feel for you jack as you had to pay 50 euros for this.

Come back to project cars we love you there lol

Gonna do iracing in a couple of weeks. LIVE streaming it all! Next to that making setups for Project CARS again. F12015? I'm gonna forget that game as soon my p.c. Is here. 

Archived