Jump to content Jump to content

Hello,

i got a really big issue due the engine durability in MyTeam-Career.
I can't change the power units on the [+]-symbol. If i want to do that, it tolds me that i'll get a penalty for it but it is not build in but i need it to drive.
In F1 2020 i can change everything i want and how often i want but now in 2021 i can change it only change it when the units failed [reach 100% Limit] and i'm out of the race.
I think that should be fixed 'cause it's not part of the game to drive everytime in the backround of the field and do not own money because your car is to slow and your engine failed again and again and i know you have to invest in your departments but with only a little bit of that money for a whole season or 2 or 3 seasons.. and the other teams are a lot of faster with their developments because they are so much faster on track and they can change their power units every time. I see it when they get a grid penalty for changing their units.
It's really frustrating..

• Administrator

Hi,

Thanks for reporting your issue. However, we do need a complete bug report to gain all the details needed to replicate and troubleshoot your issue. Please copy and paste the template from the below and fill in the answers.

Providing this information is vital for Codemasters to be able to investigate, replicate and hopefully solve your issue. Without this, we don't have the necessary information to replicate and diagnose the issue.
Many thanks
Barry