Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2021 - Error code NS7

Detailed description

I have seen this issue on here by a number of other users, however these were over a month ago and i thought the issue had been patched.

When i attempt to join an online lobby, 9 times out of 10 i am forced to wait in the loading screen for ages only to be given the error code NS7. I have also noticed that the lobbies that appear on the list haven’t changed over the past few days.

I am on Xbox Series X and i don’t think it is a connection problem, my connection is fine with every other game and i have run every troubleshooting method to no success. 

I am currently on a wireless connection and my NAT type is open, this error has happened whilst playing in two different locations on two different connections.

Detailed description

I have seen this issue on here by a number of other users, however these were over a month ago and i thought the issue had been patched.

When i attempt to join an online lobby, 9 times out of 10 i am forced to wait in the loading screen for ages only to be given the error code NS7. I have also noticed that the lobbies that appear on the list haven’t changed over the past few days.

I am on Xbox Series X and i don’t think it is a connection problem, my connection is fine with every other game and i have run every troubleshooting method to no success. 

I am currently on a wireless connection and my NAT type is open, this error has happened whilst playing in two different locations on two different connections.