Jump to content Jump to content

NASCAR 2021 Ignition Vs. F1 2021????

7 minutes ago, KNT2011 said:

How about that launch

d6e.jpg.d20d2fba187c6765b2420f5d7b658f30.jpg

Oh Tom hardy... I have serious man crush on that fella😍😍😍😍😍

not as much as @marioho💖💖💖💖💖

😂I’m a giver not a receiver.  I ain’t no 🤬🤬🤬🤬.  

Edited by ScaredDuck
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

In regards to the Tracks, NASCAR Ignition had 3 advantages over CM/F12021

1) No changes to the Calendar (F1 has had multiple changes)

2) The game is being released literally 1 1/2 weeks before the end of the NASCAR season (F1 was midway through the season)

3) The majority of tracks are ovals, which must make track design simpler than whole new circuit.

I have seen some gameplay vids on YouTube and some reviews and it isn't looking good at the moment. I was tempted to get it on release but will hold back now until the bugs have been fixed. I really enjoyed playing Heat 5 and there are more Road Courses this season so should make it more interesting.

It will likely take a few releases before it becomes as polished as the F1 Games.

I do hope the BTCC game they have coming out next year is of a better quality at release, looking forward to that. They also have an IndyCar game in 2023 so I really hope they get their act together.

• Agree 1

Always red flag when developers hide the game and barely show anything pre launch. They literally showed a lap and the reason is clear it wasn't ready to be shown or released. How you release a racing game with no way of seeing your tyre wear or fuel load is completely mind blowing . It the most basic feature .... And seems to be many many more issue to . 

• Agree 2
4 hours ago, Naxlr said:

Always red flag when developers hide the game and barely show anything pre launch. They literally showed a lap and the reason is clear it wasn't ready to be shown or released. How you release a racing game with no way of seeing your tyre wear or fuel load is completely mind blowing . It the most basic feature .... And seems to be many many more issue to . 

Pretty much Every game forum you go on these days. You see post after post where new games are full off bugs.... wish developers would just get the hint... I used to get excited when a new game was released.  Now I expect every game to be 🤬 when it’s released.  And think woohoo only another six months before I get it. 

Cricket 21 or 22 (yes I know but I’m old and love me some cricket) is a game I want really badly and it’s released very soon or may already has been.   But 19 had bugs crawling all over the wicket.  All though gameplay was great.  Bugs ruined it for months.  So now   I won’t be buying it until next year.  It sucks

Recently bought the hundred dlc for that and on hardest difficulty the woman tournament is absolutely brutal . Ropes are so short you literary end up chasing 200 plus . The ai in that mode are op . Well I was all about getting Moto GP 21 and mlb 21 and both are on 50per cent sale on store now but both are still filled with bugs so not even worth half price. My playstation is becoming more of a blu ray player than a game console these days. Had this game for over 3 months ain't even been able to start a career mode due to bugs etc . 

2 minutes ago, Naxlr said:

Recently bought the hundred dlc for that and on hardest difficulty the woman tournament is absolutely brutal . Ropes are so short you literary end up chasing 200 plus . The ai in that mode are op . Well I was all about getting Moto GP 21 and mlb 21 and both are on 50per cent sale on store now but both are still filled with bugs so not even worth half price. My playstation is becoming more of a blu ray player than a game console these days. Had this game for over 3 months ain't even been able to start a career mode due to bugs etc . 

Didn’t bother with the 100.  Traditionalist.  Test cricket and one day at a push.  And like most games I like single player career modes.  

Not sure about player career as I havnt played it.  But my team is pretty polished. Some minor bugs still but nothing that really interferes with gameplay.  

Its a boundary hitting battle zone not good if you prefer test etc .. well was waiting till Algarve and imola and the performance patch don't really care for Jeddah from what I've seen but now  it out  pretty soon so makes sense to just wait now till got full calendar . But I'm keeping a eye on cricket 22 as well but yea expectations are low for first 6 months ... 

• Like 1

The career mode seems really stripped down in ignition from what I've seen . No creating own team, no custom driver, don't know if you still get rivals , Just seems a typical pc kind of racing game ie ACC , pc2 just race after race no actual off track side to it at all . Plus bugs and to pricey for what it is . Keep a eye on it maybe they will add things. But this a area were f1 games destroy the competition the actual career ie progression , car development, team progression, Moto GP also to a lesser degree. 

Maybe I should consider this game.  

Me just before overtaking on main straight at Imola. No alpha tauri’s were harmed or touched carrying out this awesome overtake 🤘

sorry picture of a picture.  Limit off my posting online pic know how 

D0F09642-C4BF-489C-A015-6D1E4199D395.jpeg

On 11/1/2021 at 7:50 AM, Naxlr said:

The career mode seems really stripped down in ignition from what I've seen . No creating own team, no custom driver, don't know if you still get rivals , Just seems a typical pc kind of racing game ie ACC , pc2 just race after race no actual off track side to it at all . Plus bugs and to pricey for what it is . Keep a eye on it maybe they will add things. But this a area were f1 games destroy the competition the actual career ie progression , car development, team progression, Moto GP also to a lesser degree. 

Drivers can retire and drivers from the lower series will replace them 

Strange driver's from lower series will replace them but they removed all the lower series racing from the game. Just seems either really rushed and things mite get added through the year or just a bare bones first attempt and hopefully it improves next year ...