Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Overlord: FOE - Minions being too nice? Found a bug? Post it here!

Hi,

Overlord: Fellowship of Evil is out today! If you come across any problems with the game, or a bug that might have sneaked through, let us know here.

Please make sure to let us know which system you are playing the game on as well.

Thanks,

Xbox one brought game from Xbox online store game installation stops at 79%, Microsoft said contact you guys. 

Bought from Steam for Mac, the game starts fine but as soon as the intro video finishes and the main game starts I get a pink background on everything.

This is on a 2011 MacBook Pro, 16GB RAM, Intel HD 3000 512MB graphics.

In the PC version, I cannot leave the tutorial because the directional+number combo didn't work (using the keyboard). It makes me walk only. Help!

In the Second Shard's (PC version), I cannot send the water minion to activate its lever after the bridge. Even with a Xbox joystick...

Xbox One:

Minions not appearing when summoned (most notably greens in Follow the Trail)
Minion behaviour not happening. (Loot collecting, destroying scenery) I have to hard reset, then they'll behave properly for one level.
Glitched achievement for unlocking all weapons for all Netherghuls.

Xbox One:

Minions have several bugs/glitches. They stop collecting loot after a level. I have to reset my game/console to get them to collect for another level. They run across the level for no reason, continually have to recall them all and redeploy. Stop fighting randomly, just stand there and die. AI in general seems really buggy.

Collect all Weapons achievement does not unlock. Multiple people have completed everything in the game, no one is the world has this unlocked. Multiple threads on achievements sites concerning this. Please fix this, many achievement hunters have not picked this game up due to the unobtainable achievement.

dkvnlfjjvøljføljndøjnlfdjznælkfznbældkfnbldfknblzdknblæzdgknbæjzcdfbzdgnxfhmxghkm

Xbox One

Please fix the Weapon Collector achievement. It's been broken from day one.

As you can see on the trueachievements.com website, not a single person registered there has this achievement. http://www.trueachievements.com/Overlord-Fellowship-of-Evil/achievements.htm?

Thank you

PLEASE FIX WEAPON COLLECTOR!!!!

I personally (like many others) wont be buying this game until the achievement is fixed.
an its a shame because I really like the overlord series.
I've been buying Codemaster games since "big nose the caveman" back in 1991! im just very disappointed that it looks like you have given up caring about supporting your games 

Please fix the xbox one achievement for "Weapon Collector", as I'm one of those folk (mentioned by @Evi1Over1ord 2 posts up) who won't buy the game unless it gets fixed

Don't suppose there's any update on the achievement glitch? (Though I know at this point a patch must be exceedingly unlikely)

Good to see you're still around btw Dnote, at least somethings in Codies haven't changed!

Anyone know of a glitch in xbox one where co-op players show up but are not able to attack at all? Also taking damage for the second player is bugged and doesn't function correctly.

2 things I've found playing on PS4
1. In Career mode, while driving I keep getting prompted to repeat voice commands even though there is no microphone attached to issue any voice commands.
2. Just completed an online public matchmaking race and every single driver received a DSQ during both qualifying and the race, so no exp was given for podium finishes, ect.

Yesterday I was doing time trail on Monza with classic cars (F2004). I have delta and lap time turned off, I only check my lap time when I pass start/finish.

But throughout my session (10 laps or so) I noticed something strange. I would expect to see my last lap time for several seconds. But instead I saw “0.00.017”, “0.00.016” or any other low lap time. So I guess that “last lap time” freezes too late and is showing the very first moment of the following lap. 

edit: F12017 Xbox One!

edit: oops wrong topic, tried to delete this post

The exploding tire touch bug. A real killer (only tested at Monza). The video explains all. (Happens in all but damage > Off.
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=gcR2279UFMA

I'm experiencing an issue with the Pit limiter not releasing at the end of the pit lane, no matter how many times I press Y. Once you reach the end of the pit exit line the limiter icon in the bottom right turns to DRS and it then disengages the limiter. 

Playing on Xbox One 

hello  all together !
I cannt join or make any Mp session
the game says i am baned because of cheating 
i have no vac ban and never ever cheat at any game please help me i dont know any more waht i should do
i am sory about my english