Jump to content Jump to content

Wait till you get prestige 5 and you get awarded pointless xp that doesn’t get rolled over to the next round.  just thought I shoehorn I’m prestige 5 😁 well I was on last one... havnt had much time last week to put a session in

Your not alone my friend... what irritates me more is the badges look worse than the basic ones 

Edited by ScaredDuck
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, ScaredDuck said:

Your not alone my friend... what irritates me more is the badges look worse than the basic ones 

Look like something out of Civ 2 :classic_laugh:

Let us roll the XP over for sure, it's currently meaningless. 

• Agree 2
8 minutes ago, ScaredDuck said:

Or if not a rollover how about a multiplier.. ie prestige 2 x2 xp in next round... prestige 5 x5

However they do it, it would make sense to do actually do it. All it would mean is those players geta. headstart on the next podium pass, they'd still have to pay to get the paid stuff (or have saved up enough coin or whatever) so it's not like CM loses out at all, they just get access to the free stuff earlier and as they've played far more hours, I don't see why that wouldn't be fair. 

It's not like the stuff is all that prestigious let's be honest. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
3 hours ago, KNT2011 said:

However they do it, it would make sense to do actually do it. All it would mean is those players geta. headstart on the next podium pass, they'd still have to pay to get the paid stuff (or have saved up enough coin or whatever) so it's not like CM loses out at all, they just get access to the free stuff earlier and as they've played far more hours, I don't see why that wouldn't be fair. 

It's not like the stuff is all that prestigious let's be honest. 

I like this idea! It would make it easier for those who run long seasons or dont have as much time to play. I myself dont have that issue cause of the way I play and being retired... example I just hit P2 last night, takes about a 10 season rotation for myself. 

Edited by Badmayhem