Jump to content Jump to content

I'm done with this game

Rango

yeah, it's really unfortunate that I bought this game, excited to play 2 player career mode, and for me my experience includes:

Thrustmaster FFB issues, therefore i can't play long races with anyone, without accepting that I'll ghost to unplug and replug my wheel to get force feedback back at some point

My Team got the wonderful update that SHOULD be the focus stat, except it's completely broken and by the midway point of season 2, the only thing you get to prove is that you can stay out of collisions and drive under safety cars

I thought we had until next year before EA would $h!t all over Codemasters product, but it didn't even take 6 months.

On the bright side, I never did buy F1 2020, but its on Game Pass and is a significantly better game than this demo/beta package that we've been delivered as a finished product.

R.I.P. Codies, EA claims another victim on its serial massacre of creative and dedicated game studios.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Exasperated said:

Dude don't apologise for it , it is all just fun ,  when people get wound up about stuff they just need to let off steam which of course is entertaining in many ways to people who aren't wound up ......its all just water under the fridge , move on and have some more fun . People on here that are fuming over the current situation are akin to people who are stood  in a room where a hammer is swinging into their face on a device that attaches it to the ceiling , wack it goes into their mush .....OOOOFF!! that hurt comes the cry ......the device swings the hammer back upto the ceiling then  releases it again , woosh , THWACK!!  into the mush again OOOOH!!! comes the cry again , it swings again Aaaaagh , it swings again and on and on and on

I just watch and wonder why they just don't step sideways and watch the hammer as it swings past them and think about what a sensible thing that it was to do.

There are numerous F1 games available to play  my personal favourite is any one of them that doesn't wind me up.

By the way you seem to be a great geezer , enjoy your gaming and I wish nothing but the best for you. Regards Bingo.

OK, fine.  I won't apologize then.  So in that case..  Screw you pal!!!  Go slurp up that water under your fridge an take a hammer to the face and shove that PS of yours up your... ok well nevermind maybe I've gone too far now   🤣

For the record I'm not THAT old that ive reached geezer status lol   I do feel this game, or at least these forums though do have an "older" fanbase.  I haven't quite hit that "mid-life crisis" age yet, but it's closer in front of me than I'd like to admit.  lol  Lets just say I'm an 80's baby and leave it at that.

😄  It's all good! 👍

Edited by petro1319

39 minutes ago, Exasperated said:

A fine retort .  .............................you're  wasting your time , I haven't got any feelings.

I used to think that off all Aussies until I went there... and I was surprised to find  behind all that bravado I found Aussie men in particular very sensitive 😁

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ScaredDuck said:

I used to think that off all Aussies until I went there... and I was surprised to find  behind all that bravado I found Aussie men in particular very sensitive 😁

You've left me exposed ,  now every troll on here will be at me ..........I don't know if I can make it on my own , I'm going to have to post a selfie feeling sorry for myself ; if I 'm not back soon it was great knowing you and I want you to know that you've been a great support during these moments. Good byte Cruel World.

I forgot you can't joke about anything anymore , I could probably end up in court over that , What happened , would Chris Morris's 'JAM ' have a chance of being on TV these days. Where did it all go wrong.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, petro1319 said:

OK, fine.  I won't apologize then.  So in that case..  Screw you pal!!!  Go slurp up that water under your fridge an take a hammer to the face and shove that PS of yours up your... ok well nevermind maybe I've gone too far now   🤣

For the record I'm not THAT old that ive reached geezer status lol   I do feel this game, or at least these forums though do have an "older" fanbase.  I haven't quite hit that "mid-life crisis" age yet, but it's closer in front of me than I'd like to admit.  lol  Lets just say I'm an 80's baby and leave it at that.

😄  It's all good! 👍

You're on it now ,  I like you more vicious ;  you've got an edge , you're a young man by the sounds of it ,  I was your age in the 80's baby ......Ive crossed oceans of time to be posting this  today  ......... And you are right ; its all Good , as long as things aren't too serious , look at what happens when you put  a Comedian in charge of a country ........... I haven't stopped laughing since the 24th of July 2019 ,  you Brits have got a really sick sense of Humour I just love it. Enjoy yourself Regards your Uncle Bingo.

53 minutes ago, Exasperated said:

You've left me exposed ,  now every troll on here will be at me ..........I don't know if I can make it on my own , I'm going to have to post a selfie feeling sorry for myself ; if I 'm not back soon it was great knowing you and I want you to know that you've been a great support during these moments. Good byte Cruel World.

I forgot you can't joke about anything anymore , I could probably end up in court over that , What happened , would Chris Morris's 'JAM ' have a chance of being on TV these days. Where did it all go wrong.

Ah yea it’s all a front but.... 

but? But what? 

But for sure! 

Been Sydney and Cairns... and as much as I hate admitting it... esp when they can see m me type.  But outside off UK they are my favourite places on Earth... esp Cairns.  People so scarily friendly and trusting I started wondering if like a horror.. all super nice right up until they fed me to the crocs

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ScaredDuck said:

Ah yea it’s all a front but.... 

but? But what? 

But for sure! 

Been Sydney and Cairns... and as much as I hate admitting it... esp when they can see m me type.  But outside off UK they are my favourite places on Earth... esp Cairns.  People so scarily friendly and trusting I started wondering if like a horror.. all super nice right up until they fed me to the crocs

Its amazing how people can be when they are truly happy ;  just look at Daniel Ricciardos' Cheshire Cat smile .........because he's Italian!

• Like 1

I got to say I agree with nearly everything that’s said. The pc version works better for me than the Xbox version.  I won’t be buying the next f1. I think the pc version works better because of esports. 

Everything about the game as in looks is spot on but there’s far to many bugs to be enjoyable.

the pc version has to many people using the cheat thing you can get hold off. 

the story mode is a good idea but I feel more has gone into this then the playability of the game.

that’s just my view.

• Agree 2

On 9/30/2021 at 2:15 PM, Exasperated said:

You're on it now ,  I like you more vicious ;  you've got an edge , you're a young man by the sounds of it ,  I was your age in the 80's baby ......Ive crossed oceans of time to be posting this  today  ......... And you are right ; its all Good , as long as things aren't too serious , look at what happens when you put  a Comedian in charge of a country ........... I haven't stopped laughing since the 24th of July 2019 ,  you Brits have got a really sick sense of Humour I just love it. Enjoy yourself Regards your Uncle Bingo.

I'm sorry but I'm not British eh? How aboot we clear this up because I think you have maybe made a mistake, but it's more likely my fault eh?  So; I'm sorry eh?  Maybe we can clear this up with some maple syrup and pancakes followed by some poutine eh?  Does that sound aboot right?  Eh? If not, I'm sorry, eh? 

Maybe you can figure it out now eh? 

🤣

Edited by petro1319
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, petro1319 said:

I'm sorry but I'm not British eh? How aboot we clear this up because I think you have maybe made a mistake, but it's more likely my fault eh?  So; I'm sorry eh?  Maybe we can clear this up with some maple syrup and pancakes followed by some poutine eh?  Does that sound aboot right?  Eh? If not, I'm sorry, eh? 

🤣

Well keeping to sense off humour.  They say god was expressing his after making Canada.. the most beautiful place in the world by giving them yanks as neighbours 

14 hours ago, petro1319 said:

🤣

Did you make the move specifically because you knew Johnson was going to win the leadership or because of Brexit. Itself , How are you finding it over there I heard that everyone leaves their doors unlocked because there is so little crime there . It must be nice to retire some where with a bit more space at your age, I think with time you'll come to miss the eleven month winters that Blighty prides itself on. Good luck with  your new life. Regards Bingo.

9 hours ago, ScaredDuck said:

Well keeping to sense off humour.  They say god was expressing his after making Canada.. the most beautiful place in the world by giving them yanks as neighbours 

I get the pfeeling he's not in the mood. ................"Keeeeeeep dancing". 😀

On 9/27/2021 at 8:18 AM, Massa88 said:

i think people a bit overreacting with this desync online and the game is unplayable,yes there is desync but most of the time with people from Australia,China,Usa,and some other regions,but if i play with people in same region like EU normaly is prety ok

Nice... I live in the worst place for desync... the wonderful telecommunications mess of 10 kb/s Canada... enjoy your online experience everyone as you at least have a chance to play online properly. The only way i have gotten online to work is by joining the Forums Championship and even then, all I have had is pain. I have only enjoyed 1 day of good internet where I got a good haul of my first properly earned points before two more races of pain where I only got a point because I actually managed to finish with the scariest driving that I have ever survived (I got a good workout moving my arms like crazy while steering to somehow keep my car on track and avoid spinning (I really don't like playing the Austria track online)).

On 10/1/2021 at 7:29 PM, petro1319 said:

🤣

This sounds more Canadian than British to me... I should know, I am a Canadian myself eh? sorry... 🤣

By the way, do you also have issues with our wonderful internet? (I assume you are Canadian).

• Like 1