Jump to content Jump to content

Still waiting for a hotfix to fix those messy black dots on the tires and car. Also a better performance update would be nice. It still needs more variation. For example, right now Aston Martin is literally always 13th and 14th in qualifying. McLaren is always 5th and 6th, and Perez is always 3rd or 4th. It gets boring having almost every race the same qualifying results.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3
36 minutes ago, DutchRacer87 said:

Still waiting for a hotfix to fix those messy black dots on the tires and car. Also a better performance update would be nice. It still needs more variation. For example, right now Aston Martin is literally always 13th and 14th in qualifying. McLaren is always 5th and 6th, and Perez is always 3rd or 4th. It gets boring having almost every race the same qualifying results.

Problem with Perez 3rd and 4th is not as easily fixed but the rest has the solution of modding😉

19 hours ago, DutchRacer87 said:

Aye I've noticed . The teams are generally finishing where the have started . Started a new career . Upto Montreal . And only 5 teams have scored points . And there results seem to be sane every race . Got bottas leading the championship . By 37 points . Like that would ever happen . He hasent had a won all season . But on game he's the only one winning 

20 minutes ago, PaulLynch said:

Aye I've noticed . The teams are generally finishing where the have started . Started a new career . Upto Montreal . And only 5 teams have scored points . And there results seem to be sane every race . Got bottas leading the championship . By 37 points . Like that would ever happen . He hasent had a won all season . But on game he's the only one winning 

Bad beta testers who only care about making a video for youtube😂 and the lack of distinguishing between race pace and quali pace, be it driver or car

8 hours ago, PaulLynch said:

Got bottas leading the championship . By 37 points . Like that would ever happen . He hasent had a won all season . But on game he's the only one winning 

Supermottas back again? OMG we had that problem on PC / steam / myteam mode for over a year on the F1 2020 forums, and it carried over to F1 2021 as well. Actually I thought they would have fixed this in 1.07 or 1.08 or what it was - has this bug returned? Gotta make a Bottas video clip then with the voice of Arnie, saying "i m back" 😛

1 hour ago, Schneehase said:

Supermottas back again? OMG we had that problem on PC / steam / myteam mode for over a year on the F1 2020 forums, and it carried over to F1 2021 as well. Actually I thought they would have fixed this in 1.07 or 1.08 or what it was - has this bug returned? Gotta make a Bottas video clip then with the voice of Arnie, saying "i m back" 😛

Bottas got someone on the payroll internal. All those stats and updates meant for Lewis just keep being mysteriously applied to Bottas every patch. 

Edited by KNT2011
  • Haha 1