Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hardcore mode

Recommended Posts

Some people like the real challenge of completing a rally without a second try. It gives great satisfaction and requires a different way of driving. A hardcore more with no restarts would be a very nice (and needed, if this game aims to be realistic) option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Why not just exercise self control and not restart? I'm not picky about new features, but by being able to simply not do something, it makes it kind of pointless to me. It's like people complaining about rewind in previous Dirt or Forza games, just don't do it if you don't like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Well, by off line, when you play alone, you can choice to restart or not a stage, it depends only on You.
If you don't want to restart a stage do not restart that's so simple.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
We might do this but it will be coupled with a bunch of other 'hardcore' settings like more fragile cars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KickUp said:
We might do this but it will be coupled with a bunch of other 'hardcore' settings like more fragile cars.

That would be awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Steelstar said:
KickUp said:
We might do this but it will be coupled with a bunch of other 'hardcore' settings like more fragile cars.

That would be awesome.
Just as long as they're individual settings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mesa said:
Well, by off line, when you play alone, you can choice to restart or not a stage, it depends only on You.
If you don't want to restart a stage do not restart that's so simple.
If CM puts a hardcore mode in the game, you can choose to play it or not, it depends only on you, it's so simple :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×