F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

US GP

Thank you Kyvat! :D                                                                                     

This end is gonna be good. Hamilton v Rosberg. Vettel who has had incredible pace may be a spoiler (especially for Hamilton's championship hopes this race). Rossi in 11, one more retirement and he could score points in his home race. Both McLarens in the points.

What a race.

Wouldn't put it past Rosberg to let Vettel past him now. If he does he should get the sack

Thank fuck for that, honestly thought Rosberg was going to be a prick and let him through, probably knew the team would fire him if he did it on purpose. 3 time world title baby!

Mark my words, screen shot it if you want, Rosberg will never win a Championship as he's not good enough!

The real question is can Sky fill the pre-race show at Mexico by talking about how Lewis matched his idol's WDC record?

Platy said:
The real question is can Sky fill the pre-race show at Mexico by talking about how Lewis matched his idol's WDC record?
Ah yes that silly opinion again. They did the same when Vettel was winning comparing him to Schumacher, so don't act like it's just because he's British.

Hughesy said:
Platy said:
Ah yes that silly opinion again. They did the same when Vettel was winning comparing him to Schumacher, so don't act like it's just because he's British.
Ah yes, the Hamilton fans with their opinion that the coverage isn't that bad.

Sky's coverage is awful, it's as bad as ITV's when it comes to covering Hamilton. BBC was nearly as bad, no idea what its like these days as I hardly watch the pre-show. Every country is the same when it comes to their successful sportstars, but that doesn't mean people can't complain about it.

Look how grumpy Rosberg is :joy:  Yet Vettel also lost it but isn't being all grumpy :joy: He's not the only one grumpy looking at this place ha. Totally glossing over the fact that Sky and BBC constanty compared Vettel to his idol, but ok it's because he's British, just because someone hates Hamilton so much. Moaning about a channel you don't even pay for is very funny indeed.

YEEEESSS!

What a truly fantastic race that was, it had everything, Lewis couldn't have won the title in a better race, just awesome! A world class performance by a world class driver, a British driver!

My heart was racing in the last couple of laps when Seb was catching Nico, so a moment of relief when they all crossed the line!

About the coverage, I really don't care that Sky talk about Lewis all the time. I've watched F1 in Spain and Germany and they are exactly the same with Alonso and Vettel. The Spanish coverage is worse than Sky, literally everything is about Alonso, the ad break fillers, they cut the podium to talk to him if he's not on it.

Yes I find it a bit tiring from time to time with Sky, but you can't blame them when the majority of their audience are probably British Hamilton fans, and the fact he has just won the title for the third time...

WOHOO! Triple champion! The start was maybe a but rough but Rosberg threw the race away himself. And once again Hulkenberg threw a podium away!

And Sky's coverage is woefully biased.