Jump to content Jump to content

Deluxe Suit Sponsors

When I first started my MyTeam, I went with the Deluxe suit as it was one of the nicer options.  At the time, it allowed your car sponsors to be on it. Or, at least, mine did. 
Now, you can’t and they’ve vanished off them. 
Yet you can now have them on the three Braking Point driver suits. 
Is this intentional to remove it or just an unintentional side effect of an update?  If so, can they go back on as it looks inferior without them. 

Not the biggest deal breaker as I won’t be starting a proper save until Jeddah arrives but it’s part of my planned mode so would be nice to see it back in action as the other options that allow sponsors can be seen… well, abit pants. 

2BDA3A60-80D5-455C-810D-4761C11DF861.jpeg

7BFFC091-663F-43F2-A55B-5CBCEA3756D6.jpeg

A2DBD2DC-B7A6-44DF-9F13-2BE95A4B41E3.jpeg

I honestly don't understand of why can't the Deluxe car livery and racesuit have the sponsor decals like others, they're obviously designed to have those decals, just look at all those empty section that seem to be purposely left out for the decals

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, DRTApophis said:

I honestly don't understand of why can't the Deluxe car livery and racesuit have the sponsor decals like others, they're obviously designed to have those decals, just look at all those empty section that seem to be purposely left out for the decals

It used to on the suit when I started back in July.  At some point, it stopped.  I haven’t touched that save for a few months (as waiting for the new tracks) so no idea when it stopped but I’d assume an update side-effect. 
I thought it might be because it’s non-customisable but the Braking Point suits and Intergalactic allow them so it’s literally just this one which is one of the more aesthetically satisfying to me.  I guess that’s the point as it’d be too much of a nice thing to have a decent suit and sponsors. 😂

26 minutes ago, SmokyAtom07 said:

It used to on the suit when I started back in July.  At some point, it stopped.  I haven’t touched that save for a few months (as waiting for the new tracks) so no idea when it stopped but I’d assume an update side-effect. 
I thought it might be because it’s non-customisable but the Braking Point suits and Intergalactic allow them so it’s literally just this one which is one of the more aesthetically satisfying to me.  I guess that’s the point as it’d be too much of a nice thing to have a decent suit and sponsors. 😂

Yea I can confirm they were on the suit back then, but the car liveries that go along with the suit never had that option for some reason, and now both just gone 🤬

3 minutes ago, DRTApophis said:

Yea I can confirm they were on the suit back then, but the car liveries that go along with the suit never had that option for some reason, and now both just gone 🤬

Maybe it’s just an oversight they can slide into an update to resolve. 🤷‍♂️

I think my main disappointment is the deluxe edition hasn’t quite been as deluxe as I’d expected from it regarding things like this and the icons. Bit anti-climactic. 

2 hours ago, SmokyAtom07 said:

Maybe it’s just an oversight they can slide into an update to resolve. 🤷‍♂️

I think my main disappointment is the deluxe edition hasn’t quite been as deluxe as I’d expected from it regarding things like this and the icons. Bit anti-climactic. 

The fact that it doesn't even included the audio names for the 3 fictional driver really rubbed me the wrong way LOL, I really only got it for the legendary drivers...