Sign in to follow this  

Black Edition Redeem Code - Not Working

Loore said:
We're looking into it and are talking to Microsoft, apologies I know that it's not ideal.
Thanks. I tried downloading it again last night and it finally worked.

paul299 said:
Loore said:
We're looking into it and are talking to Microsoft, apologies I know that it's not ideal.
Great stuff! Can anyone else who was experiencing this give it another go?

I'm having the same problem Xbox 360. Just 1% 0% then says it can't download. Tries several times. Edit tried one time after posting then it worked. :)
Loore said:
paul299 said:
Loore said:

So wait...are we supposed to BUY the thing? I see it but it's for sale and it's not the Ravenwest version. I'm so confused right now...
Pretty bad deal huh? They made it seemed like you would "get" the car, but you only "get" the opportunity to buy it in Multiplayer for about a billion in cash. So all we really "got" for putting out faith in this game were a few liveries. I guess if you play about 20 days straight, you can buy the Merc. Good luck.

I'm having the same problem Xbox 360. Just 1% 0% then says it can't download. Tries several times. Edit tried one time after posting then it worked. :)
Loore said:
paul299 said:
Loore said:

Still wasn't working for me last night, I'll try again this morning.

I'ts not showing up in Steam either, Know several people who are unable to find either the car nor the liveries....

Just checked street supercar and nothing there excpet the "normal" cars...

If you are experiencing this then as always our support team should be able to help you out:

custserv@codemasters.com

If you're on Steam:

1) Please make sure the DLC is showing up. Right click GRID Autosport > properties > DLC 
2) If not, please verify the integrity of the game cache
3) Right click GRID Autosport > Local Files > Verify Integrity of Steam Cache
4) Fully restart Steam

This is poor. A week since release and we have not got what was advertised or what we paid for. We need to know if a fix on Xbox is imminent.

Where is the customer support? Last update was almost a week ago. At the very least tell us if it can't be fixed so we can return it. The silence is the most frustrating part.

Tried re-downloading mine for Xbox 360 late last night after racing and it worked.

Well, I'm still unable to download this on Xbox. Several dozen gos & still won't happen. Anyone else still having problems?

Where is the customer support? Last update was almost a week ago. At the very least tell us if it can't be fixed so we can return it. The silence is the most frustrating part.
Please see this:
Loore said:
If you are experiencing this then as always our support team should be able to help you out:

custserv@codemasters.com

If you're on Steam:

1) Please make sure the DLC is showing up. Right click GRID Autosport > properties > DLC 
2) If not, please verify the integrity of the game cache
3) Right click GRID Autosport > Local Files > Verify Integrity of Steam Cache
4) Fully restart Steam

@Loore‌ , you can clearly see from my earlier posts I'm referring to the Xbox 360 version. However, let me rephrase so there is no confusion... Where is the customer support for those users experiencing difficulties redeeming the black edition code on the Xbox 360?

Yes over two weeks since release & after dozens of attempts it still won't download!!

its the same on the ps3. im in new Zealand and have tried numerous times and nothing. scamming us with a free car (option to buy) is so misleading but I really want the liveries so my cars are different. seems that its very random if the code works or not. please fix cm.

Well customer support got back to me... Clear the cache they said. Righto lol ...for the record it did nothing and the issue still exists.