Sign in to follow this  

Black Edition Redeem Code - Not Working

I tried to redeem the code, when I did, it when from 1% back to 0% back to 1% a few times before it said the it could not be downloaded. If it helps, I'm in Australia, the eb games store that I bought it from had it's release date as the 26th of June.

I had the same problem here in the u.s. if your on xbox go to download history and download it again mine worked after the second or third time.

the same thing happened to me too on xbox, i can confirm go to dwl history it works!

Are you playing on PS3? If so we're waiting on the PlayStation Store to go live for the Black Edition content to become available. 

I tried it again, and again it went from 0% to 1% back to 0% and so on. After about a minute or so, it said again 'Can't download Black Edition Pack'.

Yep, code(s) still NOT working in Australia; bouncing 0% to 1% and back again. Two different codes on two consoles; one fat, one slim so Codies can't blame the type of console...

My code for the Black Edition did not work at all.

I redeemed it through the Xbox site (as I do every redeem code I get), and I can't find a single trace of it on my xbox so I can't redownload it, and when I try to redeem the code it says it's already been used.

I correct myself. I found where the 'download history' is and it showed up there. Redownloaded, and now the liveries and extra car show up. Sorry for the momentary rant.

Something from Codies to acknowledge there is a prob redeeming the code on 360 in Oz and that they are looking into it? I have half a dozen mates in the same boat.

Another thing that was a liiiiiitle misleading in your marketing campaign CM -- You don't "get" the Mercedes if you buy the game pre-release (at least I have not found it in my garage and it's still 250,000 in game cash). You simply "get" the ability to buy it? Which, of course, is impossibe given the on-line rewards system.

x360 here too. Took me about 10 tries. But it's not worth it unless all you race is multiplayer and really want to drive the Mercedes Black Edition as a loaner.

@loore if I preordered the game digitally from the pan how do I go about getting the balack edition everything that I ordered? Anybody know ??

@loore if I preordered the game digitally from the pan how do I go about getting the balack edition everything that I ordered? Anybody know ??
From PSN? If you ordered it via the Sony Store I believe the version you download comes with the Black Edition. If you jump into custom cup and look for the Merc under Street / Supercars you should see it. Can you have a look?

Loore said:
From PSN? If you ordered it via the Sony Store I believe the version you download comes with the Black Edition. If you jump into custom cup and look for the Merc under Street / Supercars you should see it. Can you have a look?
I'll take a look right now.

Loore said:
I'll take a look right now.
OK so under custom cup grand tourer there's a Mercedes Benz sl65 amg black series. That's the only black series car so I'm guessing that it ? What about the liveries where do find the 10 black liveries ?

I can't download it on 360 either. Tried several times yesterday and today. Anyone got any idea how to sort this out, every time I try it goes to 1% then back to 0% a few times then just says "can't download black edition content now"?

I brought my edition via steam (pre-release) but how do I know if I've got the black edition. Have not seen anything yet to suggest I got it?

We're looking into it and are talking to Microsoft, apologies I know that it's not ideal.

I brought my edition via steam (pre-release) but how do I know if I've got the black edition. Have not seen anything yet to suggest I got it?
Go to custom cup and look for the car under Street > Super car

Alternatively select the Indy Car and under liveries, look for the white Ravenwest one :)

Another way: right click the game in your steam inventory > properties > DLC > You should see Black Edition listed

So wait...are we supposed to BUY the thing? I see it but it's for sale and it's not the Ravenwest version. I'm so confused right now...