Jump to content Jump to content

Black Edition Redeem Code - Not Working

My code for the Black Edition did not work at all.

I redeemed it through the Xbox site (as I do every redeem code I get), and I can't find a single trace of it on my xbox so I can't redownload it, and when I try to redeem the code it says it's already been used.

I correct myself. I found where the 'download history' is and it showed up there. Redownloaded, and now the liveries and extra car show up. Sorry for the momentary rant.
Another thing that was a liiiiiitle misleading in your marketing campaign CM -- You don't "get" the Mercedes if you buy the game pre-release (at least I have not found it in my garage and it's still 250,000 in game cash). You simply "get" the ability to buy it? Which, of course, is impossibe given the on-line rewards system.
@loore if I preordered the game digitally from the pan how do I go about getting the balack edition everything that I ordered? Anybody know ??
From PSN? If you ordered it via the Sony Store I believe the version you download comes with the Black Edition. If you jump into custom cup and look for the Merc under Street / Supercars you should see it. Can you have a look?
Loore said:
@loore if I preordered the game digitally from the pan how do I go about getting the balack edition everything that I ordered? Anybody know ??
From PSN? If you ordered it via the Sony Store I believe the version you download comes with the Black Edition. If you jump into custom cup and look for the Merc under Street / Supercars you should see it. Can you have a look?
I'll take a look right now.
Loore said:
I'll take a look right now.
OK so under custom cup grand tourer there's a Mercedes Benz sl65 amg black series. That's the only black series car so I'm guessing that it ? What about the liveries where do find the 10 black liveries ?

I can't download it on 360 either. Tried several times yesterday and today. Anyone got any idea how to sort this out, every time I try it goes to 1% then back to 0% a few times then just says "can't download black edition content now"?

I brought my edition via steam (pre-release) but how do I know if I've got the black edition. Have not seen anything yet to suggest I got it?
Go to custom cup and look for the car under Street > Super car

Alternatively select the Indy Car and under liveries, look for the white Ravenwest one :)

Another way: right click the game in your steam inventory > properties > DLC > You should see Black Edition listed