Jump to content Jump to content

Won't login to Racenet F1 2020

• A detailed description of the issue.
  • Report Code
  • Platform?
  • Game-mode?
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session 
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.

The issue I am having is that I cannot login or create a Racenet account on F1 2020 on the Xbox Series X.

Keep trying everything and it just keeps coming up as pictured. 2 months isn't old either @BarryBL

16334327895776568034179754389760.jpg

• Agree 1

• Administrator
1 ./Please check whether you can log in directly to their RaceNet account via the website - RaceNet (codemasters.com) 

2./ If so, check which devices (or Xbox Live accounts in this case) are linked against their RaceNet account. If it is already linked to an old account then you will need to delete this link and then try signing up / logging in via the game again to relink to the new account.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, JamieFookes said:

Followed all that and still getting the same issue. 

I can play online, just cannot sign in or create a new Racenet account in game

Can you create a Racenet account via the website.

You haven't confirmed if you can do 1 and 2. I suspect its linked to a old account. Please attempt troubleshooting tip 2. If you follow this, you shouldnt have the same issue as the accounts wont be linked.

• Administrator
If you can login to Racenet correctly, check which devices (or Xbox Live accounts in this case) are linked against their RaceNet account.

If it is already linked to an old account then they will need to delete this link and then try signing up / logging in via the game again to relink to the new account. How many accounts do you have? I suggest unlinking all of them, and re-linking the desired account to a new account.

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, JamieFookes said:

Xbox isn't linked to any of the accounts. Tried every single email account I have.

I have 4 email accounts and have them unlinked on all.

Still not working in game even with a new account. Two of the emails weren't setup for Racenet accounts.

Will raise to the developer team. Thanks. However, our systems are showing that Racenet & F1 2020 is working fine, and there are very isolated incidents, possibly down to a connectivity issue. 

On 10/6/2021 at 12:00 AM, BarryBL said:

Will raise to the developer team. Thanks. However, our systems are showing that Racenet & F1 2020 is working fine, and there are very isolated incidents, possibly down to a connectivity issue. 

It isn't a connectivity issue. F1 2021 works, so the issue must be with F1 2020 and the Xbox Series X/S compatibility 

• Agree 1

• 4 months later...