Jump to content Jump to content

Track Trial Feature to allow for getting used to a new track , without penalty or loss?

I am relatively new to Mobile F1 2021. There was a standalone feature in 2020 where you can select a track to "practice" and get used to it without losing points or competing PvP.  Right now when a new track is introduced, I end up crashing all over the place and losing points along the way as I learn the track.  This puts me at a significant disadvantage over more experienced players that are familiar with the track layout, even it was via other game versions.

Another side issue, is I am sure I am unintentionally causing track mayhem and ******* off some drivers along the way *Sorry :(*

Is there a way to activate this feature in 2021 that I am missing?  Or does anyone else have any additional suggestions how to better manage my track learning curve.

ps for New tracks, I am activating MAX assistance until I get used to the racing line and braking points.

Edited by F1Phan66
grammar

• F1Phan66 changed the title to Track Trial Feature to allow for getting used to a new track , without penalty or loss?