Jump to content Jump to content

What is your best track in the game?

• Social Media & Community Team

I've always been decent at Monza and Austria when they came up online.

Had an online race over the weekend where I started last at Monza in the rain. Unlike everyone else I looked at the weather before One-Shot Qualifying and tweaked it for a wet race.

Started P20, was P5 by the end of Lap 1 😄 

• Haha 2

Spa and Monza I just enjoy them so much and it shows in how strong I am around them. 

Gotten much better at Silverstone in the last two editions and find a lot of the same feeling in Paul Ricard.

Used to be very strong in Bahrain but for reasons I haven't yet been able to figure out completely I'm getting left in the dust this year. 

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, GoSuarez99 said:

I’m just going to say that I won at Canada in first season of My Team after starting last 

While that sure sounds impressive, its sadly one of the easiest tracks vs. AI this year and their tyre wear is horrendous.. Still good work

17 minutes ago, GoSuarez99 said:

I’m just going to say that I won at Canada in first season of My Team after starting last 

I'm just going to say that you are incredibly modest , may one ask what Ai difficulty you race at ; its not 110 ultimate is it by any chance , just a guess.

Just now, GoSuarez99 said:

@Meza994 what’s your best track in the game and @Exasperated the AI are at 90

Depends on how much you corner cut lol also as im using my own fix to the highspeed AI glitch im better compared to the AI at Silverstone than the usual driver at my skill and dont do online lol Portimao is currently lots of fun but im rather busy modding it than doing an actual race lol.. Have my own Canada story too, first (and so far only) season in my team at i think it was 103 or 104 (usually 102 on other tracks) and i was running close to the Podium i believe, wet 2nd half of the race 50% length and i think like 5 laps before the end my engine just died.. I was.. Veeery frustrated lol

Spa and France are good tracks too i guess.. Just hope Imola will be similar regarding my pace, absolutely love that track

Just now, Meza994 said:

Depends on how much you corner cut lol also as im using my own fix to the highspeed AI glitch im better compared to the AI at Silverstone than the usual driver at my skill and dont do online lol Portimao is currently lots of fun but im rather busy modding it than doing an actual race lol.. Have my own Canada story too, first (and so far only) season in my team at i think it was 103 or 104 (usually 102 on other tracks) and i was running close to the Podium i believe, wet 2nd half of the race 50% length and i think like 5 laps before the end my engine just died.. I was.. Veeery frustrated lol

Spa and France are good tracks too i guess.. Just hope Imola will be similar regarding my pace, absolutely love that track

Yeah for me I can carry maybe 20 mph more than the AI’s in the chicanes

4 minutes ago, GoSuarez99 said:

Yeah for me I can carry maybe 20 mph more than the AI’s in the chicanes

Maybe you should increase the difficulty for Canada then, easy wins are not as satisfying as hard fought for wins😉

16 hours ago, PJTierney said:

I've always been decent at Monza and Austria when they came up online.

Had an online race over the weekend where I started last at Monza in the rain. Unlike everyone else I looked at the weather before One-Shot Qualifying and tweaked it for a wet race.

Started P20, was P5 by the end of Lap 1 😄 

Always sacrifice qualifying  and starting position for wet race setup

Baku I dominate 

but favourites I have many Bahrain,  China, Spa, Monza and Brazil.  

France and Austria I find fun just alittle easy.

Edited by ScaredDuck

best:
Montreal:
Such a blast with that track, always good results.

Austria:
Mostly overperformance, much stronger than my AI level is set.

Bahrain:
Performance is fluctuating, but I had the most memorable races at bahrain

Worst:
Monaco:
Actually i like to drive at Monaco, but there has never been an F1 game where I have mastered monaco.

Silverstone:
All the fast corners kill me most of the time, hard to find a good performance.

USA:
Same as with silverstone, the corners in sector 1 are deady for me.