Jump to content Jump to content

Monza escape road Turn 1

Since F1 2019 It’s been physically impossible to go through the escape road at T1 of Monza. The bollards are either placed too close together or there are too many too far on the inside. 

it’s an issue that shouldn’t exist 

Edited by XboistonXx
  • Like 2

I wish they could fix it. Reality is that they don't really care. Tracks are done approximately.

Only Portimao is well-done. Others are outdated or simply done without care.

But we have a fantastic 6-hour long story mode, that's worth all the money.

Edited by thatdc
  • Agree 3
31 minutes ago, XboistonXx said:

Since F1 2019 It’s been physically impossible to go through the escape road at T1 of Monza. The bollards are placed too close together. 

please fix this 

You have to write a repair request to another company because they have had their product in the ass for many years. 🤣

33 minutes ago, thatdc said:

I wish they could fix it. Reality is that they don't really care. Tracks are done approximately.

Only Portimao is well-done. Others are outdated or simply done without care.

But we have a fantastic 6-hour long story mode, that's worth all the money.

I don’t know if they don’t care about fixing or adjusting what actually matters or they’re just oblivious to it somehow but every year it’s just “ yeah we know about every single one of the issues but also here’s a brand new story no one asked for”.

4 hours ago, MAK said:

But with the story mode you can advertise it a lot better than "with F1 2021 we fixed and updated all the tracks".

Well, I think if they did that, they would destroy their day-one record of incomes. Personal thought.

23 hours ago, MAK said:

But with the story mode you can advertise it a lot better than "with F1 2021 we fixed and updated all the tracks".

Considering it's the OFFICIAL game of F1, it should be as true to F1 as possible, the tracks aren't done well at all compared to Portimao. 

Don't even get me started on the stupid mid/end season driver transfers. 

6 minutes ago, Sonic6L said:

Considering it's the OFFICIAL game of F1, it should be as true to F1 as possible, the tracks aren't done well at all compared to Portimao. 

Don't even get me started on the stupid mid/end season driver transfers. 

Agree, the push for next year should be to get all tracks to portimao level of accuracy, new miami track, 2022 cars, Pre season events like real life, DLC tracks through to 2023. Mugello, Istanbul, and Fiorano Ferrari test track.

4 minutes ago, DANDREWTHOMSON said:

Agree, the push for next year should be to get all tracks to portimao level of accuracy, new miami track, 2022 cars, Pre season events like real life, DLC tracks through to 2023. Mugello, Istanbul, and Fiorano Ferrari test track.

Wont happen, sorry to spoil your fun but, just not gonna happen with next years complete overhaul to cars and handling model

1 hour ago, DANDREWTHOMSON said:

Wishful thinking there mate and the chances of it actually happening are probably slim to none. 

It'll be the same inaccurate tracks as this year with the exceptions of the new tracks they've built for the game. F2 for the current year will probably still be released towards the back end of the actual F2 season going by previous track record. Couple that with brand new cars, probably a brand new handling model and EA probably having more involvement now that they own CM, I think it will be an even worse release than we have now. 

:Edited for typo.

Edited by Sonic6L
1 hour ago, Sonic6L said:

Wishful thinking there mate and the chances of it actually happening are probably slim to none. 

It'll be the same inaccurate tracks and this year with the exceptions of the new tracks they've built for the game. F2 for the current year will probably still be released towards the back end of the actual F2 season going by previous track record. Couple that with brand new cars, probably a brand new handling model and EA probably having more involvement now that they own CM, I think it will be an even worse release than we have now. 

We can dream

On 10/8/2021 at 10:42 AM, DANDREWTHOMSON said:

I dont understand why they wait until the season is finished to add the F2 cars in. Just why? What's the point of even adding them if the season is finished? They are already a year out of date by that time.