Jump to content Jump to content

Career Facility upgrades, any help appreciated !

Hi guys, on my second second of driver career. I'm now at the stage where I can't do any further upgrades to aero, chassis or power train because I need facility spec 3, I've got 2 more unlocked upgrades or durability. How does it work because I'm not going to be able to upgrade the car anymore as I don't know how to upgrade the facilities to spec 3 

On 10/7/2021 at 4:40 PM, LH44Wilson said:

Ah okay ! So the teams just purchase the upgrades themselves based on good performance ?

Eventually they'll all be level 3 for everything. I'd assume that, yeah, the better your performance, the more money they receive, the quicker the upgrade.   Like in MyTeam, you get a bigger reward for finishing higher and I imagine the same system lingers in Career but in the background. 

No guarantees they'll actually spend it in a timely fashion but eventually they'll all go to maximum. 

4 hours ago, SmokyAtom07 said:

Eventually they'll all be level 3 for everything. I'd assume that, yeah, the better your performance, the more money they receive, the quicker the upgrade.   Like in MyTeam, you get a bigger reward for finishing higher and I imagine the same system lingers in Career but in the background. 

No guarantees they'll actually spend it in a timely fashion but eventually they'll all go to maximum. 

Even Haas facilities will be level 3?

18 hours ago, GoSuarez99 said:

Even Haas facilities will be level 3?

I've not been in the Haas myself to manually look at their facilities in later seasons but by at least season 7, everyone is over 900 on the R&D scores which is only possible when they're doing the Ultimate upgrades of level 3.   It's possible it happened way before then but i'd have to go on the game to see when they started to look promising. 

• Agree 1