Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2010 are NOT WORKING with Windows 10.

D4N13L89

Hello everyone.
Yesterday i buy F1 2010 on Steam and i can't play yet.
After download, i click to start and nothing happens... i search in foruns and i see alot of guys having the same problem =/
I've tried run in compatibility ways, as administrator, install game for windows live and files of folder redist (inside of game directory), but absolutely nothing change.

I wanna soo much play this game, all of us.
Someone know what to do?
Please do something about Codemasters
 :( 
D4N13L89 said:
Hello everyone.
Yesterday i buy F1 2010 on Steam and i can't play yet.
After download, i click to start and nothing happens... i search in foruns and i see alot of guys having the same problem =/
I've tried run in compatibility ways, as administrator, install game for windows live and files of folder redist (inside of game directory), but absolutely nothing change.

I wanna soo much play this game, all of us.
Someone know what to do?
Please do something about Codemasters
 :( 
I cfouldn't get it to work with Win 10 either which was omne of the reasons why I ditched Win 10 and went back to 7. All my games run fine in 7 but some of them didn't like Win 10 at all. I may try again when I next get a new PC in a few years or whenever I decide it's time to upgrade but for now I'm sticking with 7
  • 1 month later...
I've been struggling to get F1 2010 running on Windows 10. Same problem with F1 2011. Hit Play and nothing happens. I've just ordered F1 2012 and I hope I don't have the same problem. Does anyone know if Codemasters are going to provide a patch tp solve this issue.
I've been struggling to get F1 2010 running on Windows 10. Same problem with F1 2011. Hit Play and nothing happens. I've just ordered F1 2012 and I hope I don't have the same problem. Does anyone know if Codemasters are going to provide a patch tp solve this issue.
no offense....... keep dreaming. That would be like Manor Marussia winning the 2016 Constructors Championship. 

Archived