Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2021 xbox one S not opening

Ajsam460

4 minutes ago, TondaCZ said:

i have same problem, when i start game with gamepad, everything is okay, but when i start game with wheel game is not opening

Yeah. I tried this. Unplugged the wheel and the game starter. But the moment I plug in the wheel. The screen starts flickering. 

9 minutes ago, TondaCZ said:

don't know but my friend had exactly same problem 

Ahh alright. Where to report this. If you find any solution, please update me. I'm not able to plug the wheel usb. The game screen starts glitching the moment I plug in the usb

I would like to add to this, I am on the original Xbox One. Had the same issue as shown here start today, I was playing on the wheel last night. Tried the solution suggested and no luck and as soon as I unplugged my wheel I could get it to start, as soon as I plug the wheel back in it starts flickering. I don't know if maybe the specific wheel could be relevant but I have a Thrustmaster TX with the 2012 Ferrari F1 hub.

33 minutes ago, galeforce97 said:

I would like to add to this, I am on the original Xbox One. Had the same issue as shown here start today, I was playing on the wheel last night. Tried the solution suggested and no luck and as soon as I unplugged my wheel I could get it to start, as soon as I plug the wheel back in it starts flickering. I don't know if maybe the specific wheel could be relevant but I have a Thrustmaster TX with the 2012 Ferrari F1 hub.

Even I use thrustmaster TX and issue started today. 

Same issue, it prevents me loading the game also weirdly prevents me loading fifa 22 if wheel is plugged in. If I load game without wheel fine, soon as I plug in. Epilepsy overload also says no active controller. This started 2 hours ago. I’ve factory reset Xbox I’ve reinstalled game the wheel is whatever it needs to be by the bs firmware we got fed last month. Tmx thrust master Xbox one s.
Ignore clip wrong thing.

Excellent service there Barry. We’ve also tried turning it off and on again. 

can these bugs please be taken seriously. Ffs compounding the fact we could only play for half an hour without the force feedback cutting out. We’ve all been very patient but this and that throw away response is an absolute joke. 

[SOLVED] Same happens to me on Xbox One S with Thrustmaster TS-XW with the same symptoms as OP precisely as shown in the videos.

Update: As later posters have suggested, this problem was resolved for me by closing my Xbox Insiders account. I had previously had the insider program on my Xbox but not at the time when the error was occurring. Here's what I did.

• Home > Search
  • Type xbox insider
  • Install the program
  • Launch the program
  • There is a setting in the program (can't recall exactly where) to Close Account
  • Select Close Account and confirm
  • You'll be returned to the home screen and moments later the console will prompt you to install a console update.

The console update is something like reinstalling the operating system so you have to go through the console setup after the update is complete. But no files or settings are lost.

this is getting ridiculous...i am paying good money for bull@#$% like this ?

after updates problems where are the beta tester before you release this trash.

maybe we must take this to court and ask money back with compensation...for the stress.

I have a fix!!!!

Its the Insider Program.  Go to Home on Xbox, search for 'Insider', Go into the Insider Hub and Settings and leave the program, it will ask you a few times but just agree to everything.  Then reboot the Xbox.  Once the Xbox comes back up it will ask for a 4.4gb update. Install it.  Once its finished it will be like a new Xbox. Go through the setup again, sign in etc. Don't worry, all your games are still installed. Once finished setting up open up F1 2021. For me its now working!

😄

31 minutes ago, F1Red5 said:

I have a fix!!!!

Its the Insider Program.  Go to Home on Xbox, search for 'Insider', Go into the Insider Hub and Settings and leave it the program, it will ask you a few times but just agree to everything.  Then rebox the Xbox.  Once the Xbox comes back up it will ask for a 4.4gb update. Install it.  Once its finished it will be like a new Xbox. Go through the setup again, sign in etc. Don't worry, all your games are still installed. Once finished setting up open up F1 2021. For me its now working!

😄

THANKS!

4 hours ago, F1Red5 said:

I have a fix!!!!

Its the Insider Program.  Go to Home on Xbox, search for 'Insider', Go into the Insider Hub and Settings and leave the program, it will ask you a few times but just agree to everything.  Then reboot the Xbox.  Once the Xbox comes back up it will ask for a 4.4gb update. Install it.  Once its finished it will be like a new Xbox. Go through the setup again, sign in etc. Don't worry, all your games are still installed. Once finished setting up open up F1 2021. For me its now working!

😄

what do you mean leave the program?

I have a fix!!!!

😄

I have a fix!!!!

😄

what do you mean leave the program?

5 hours ago, F1Red5 said:

I have a fix!!!!

😄

i dont understand the instructions what does leave the program mean and wich insider hub youre not helping

5 hours ago, F1Red5 said:

I have a fix!!!!

😄

instructions unclear when i go to settings in insider hub and you say leave the program what am i supposed to do? quit inside hub? doesnt ask me anything? youre not helping at all please explain

4 hours ago, crit6996 said:

instructions unclear when i go to settings in insider hub and you say leave the program what am i supposed to do? quit inside hub? doesnt ask me anything? youre not helping at all please explain

Yeah. Close the account from insider hub

11 hours ago, F1Red5 said:

I have a fix!!!!

😄

What if you weren’t part of Xbox insider in the first place? Is there a workaround for that?

11 hours ago, F1Red5 said:

I have a fix!!!!

😄

What if you weren’t part of Xbox Insider in the first place? Would I have to join then leave? Or wait till a new OS is released.

i think its a xbox one enhanced issue because my friend has a xbox one s and having no problems at all.

tried 2 rigs a thrustmaster TsXw racer and my logitec g923 both times the game keeps crashing at start up.

downloaded a coupke of times cleared cache , still the same sh#$.

only thing i can try is to play it on my old xbox one forza 6 edition hope this will fis the problem...

Archived