Jump to content Jump to content

I have a fix!!!!

Its the Insider Program.  Go to Home on Xbox, search for 'Insider', Go into the Insider Hub and Settings and leave the program, it will ask you a few times but just agree to everything.  Then reboot the Xbox.  Once the Xbox comes back up it will ask for a 4.4gb update. Install it.  Once its finished it will be like a new Xbox. Go through the setup again, sign in etc. Don't worry, all your games are still installed. Once finished setting up open up F1 2021. For me its now working!

😄

Edited by F1Red5
  • Agree 1
31 minutes ago, F1Red5 said:

I have a fix!!!!

Its the Insider Program.  Go to Home on Xbox, search for 'Insider', Go into the Insider Hub and Settings and leave it the program, it will ask you a few times but just agree to everything.  Then rebox the Xbox.  Once the Xbox comes back up it will ask for a 4.4gb update. Install it.  Once its finished it will be like a new Xbox. Go through the setup again, sign in etc. Don't worry, all your games are still installed. Once finished setting up open up F1 2021. For me its now working!

😄

THANKS!

• Thanks 1

Some people are recommending that you exit the insider program update thing. I have same problem and am on the insider program but don’t know if my fix works. 
edit: sorry just releasised the fix was above, nvm

Edited by Madlyrapier6096
4 hours ago, F1Red5 said:

I have a fix!!!!

Its the Insider Program.  Go to Home on Xbox, search for 'Insider', Go into the Insider Hub and Settings and leave the program, it will ask you a few times but just agree to everything.  Then reboot the Xbox.  Once the Xbox comes back up it will ask for a 4.4gb update. Install it.  Once its finished it will be like a new Xbox. Go through the setup again, sign in etc. Don't worry, all your games are still installed. Once finished setting up open up F1 2021. For me its now working!

😄

what do you mean leave the program?

I have a fix!!!!

😄

I have a fix!!!!

😄

what do you mean leave the program?

5 hours ago, F1Red5 said:

I have a fix!!!!

😄

i dont understand the instructions what does leave the program mean and wich insider hub youre not helping

5 hours ago, F1Red5 said:

I have a fix!!!!

😄

instructions unclear when i go to settings in insider hub and you say leave the program what am i supposed to do? quit inside hub? doesnt ask me anything? youre not helping at all please explain

4 hours ago, crit6996 said:

instructions unclear when i go to settings in insider hub and you say leave the program what am i supposed to do? quit inside hub? doesnt ask me anything? youre not helping at all please explain

Yeah. Close the account from insider hub

11 hours ago, F1Red5 said:

I have a fix!!!!

😄

What if you weren’t part of Xbox insider in the first place? Is there a workaround for that?

11 hours ago, F1Red5 said:

I have a fix!!!!

😄

What if you weren’t part of Xbox Insider in the first place? Would I have to join then leave? Or wait till a new OS is released.

i think its a xbox one enhanced issue because my friend has a xbox one s and having no problems at all.

tried 2 rigs a thrustmaster TsXw racer and my logitec g923 both times the game keeps crashing at start up.

downloaded a coupke of times cleared cache , still the same sh#$.

only thing i can try is to play it on my old xbox one forza 6 edition hope this will fis the problem...