Jump to content Jump to content

What number does everyone use?

I want know what number you guys use and if there is a special reason behind it. I use the number 86 and the reason for that is that when I would play the career modes on NASCAR Thunder 2003-04 my car number was 86

• Agree 1

I went with 93 this time around.  It's how old I feel so seemed pretty apt.   An alternate explanation would be that I have the enthusiastic smiley persona of Daniel Ricciardo (3) and the spinning ability of Nikita Mazepin. (9).   Put them two characteristics together and that's 93.

I was 23 until Albon swooped in and took it away.  He really was never in my good books, poor Alex. Hence why I wasn't disappointed to see him crash and burn at Red Bull, metaphorically speaking. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

My favorite number is 55, but ofc I can't pick it.

Some years ago I used to pick also #24, because was a good number at school and Kobe.

Now I use #42, because in IndyCar Series (2003 Codemasters game) when you created a team that was the number they give to you

• Like 1