Jump to content Jump to content

What is your My Team name?


Recommended Posts

I went with the boringly obvious Smoky Atom Racing with a horrible purple livery for the first quick run-through the first races while I was waiting for the game to be patched to kinda work.

Then went with Team Lotus F1 for the two 10-season sim sessions. The livery was black with yellow detailing and I thought it looked okay...ish. 

My actual My Team when I start it will be RenauIt F1 (the L has to be a capital i for it to work).  The primary colour will be yellow and then alternate colours will be sponsor dependant with some black thrown in. 

That's unless I have an epiphany about a different team. Last year I had Jaguar and Aston Martin who were both green based liveries.  This year i'd decided on yellow as there's an absence of that.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SmokyAtom07 said:

  This year i'd decided on yellow as there's an absence of that.  

Kinda have a colour issue as my favourite colour is McLaren orange.  Which means my car and team colours are normally this colour. So quick glances at the track map are not so quick when all you can see is 4 identical orange arrows

Edited by ScaredDuck
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ScaredDuck said:

Kinda have a colour issue as my favourite colour is McLaren orange.  Which means my car and team colours are normally this colour. So quick glances at the track map are not so quick when all you can see is 4 identical orange arrows

I have a similar issue when it comes to F2. Campos is Orange and Prema are Red.  Nice and easy to tell the difference... but then MP come along with their weird shade of tangerine and it becomes nigh-impossible for me to tell which driver is where between the 3 shades at first glance. No idea why. 

I think McLaren will now stick with Papaya but if they went with a different colour then i'd be quite enthusiastic to have an orange liveried car. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SmokyAtom07 said:

I have a similar issue when it comes to F2. Campos is Orange and Prema are Red.  Nice and easy to tell the difference... but then MP come along with their weird shade of tangerine and it becomes nigh-impossible for me to tell which driver is where between the 3 shades at first glance. No idea why. 

I think McLaren will now stick with Papaya but if they went with a different colour then i'd be quite enthusiastic to have an orange liveried car. 

When I was a kid I used to hate McLaren simply because I hated Marlboro livery... 

Orange has always been their brands colour as far as I know... And now their brand is know for being a major player producing super cars I imagine they will stick with orange and not base liveries on their sponsors colours

Do miss lotus jps livery 

Edited by ScaredDuck
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, ScaredDuck said:

Dude!!!!!!!! Nice one.  Thank you 

It's okay but ugh, it's just a damn shame with all these limited options when even on console you can still open GT and just make the damn thing (not mine)

FBeepNhXEAEVOzp.jpg.312ecd532467a01a3f9ac3a8028ca767.jpg

 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...