Jump to content Jump to content

Everything that is expected to be arriving next week in F1 2021

GoSuarez99

1 minute ago, zApPaDiEtRo said:

He wrote that last Monday October 4, you have 14 days weeks in Poland?

No need to be an expert that 4 October adding a week (7 days) 
is 11 October and he wrote that it will not come out next week so
will come out on October 18. People understand this!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Pawel567 said:

No need to be an expert that 4 October adding a week (7 days) 
is 11 October and he wrote that it will not come out next week

Holy Molly, he wrote "it will not come out until next week", which means "not before next week": that "next week" starts in 4.30 hours from now! :classic_tongue:

• Agree 2

9 minutes ago, zApPaDiEtRo said:

Holy Molly, he wrote "it will not come out until next week", which means "not before next week": that "next week" starts in 4.30 hours from now! :classic_tongue:

but you have in the sentence don't which is a negation
I don't predict 
so he definitely wasn't talking about next week, he was talking about the week after next

Everyone knows that 1.11 will come out for consoles before 1.12 across all platforms.

Expect 1.12 sometime this month. It will at least contain Imola and the Red Bull livery. They're hopeful that they can fix the Steam Red 'x' and that's about it.

Expect little and you can't be disappointed / outraged. Manage expectation. The issues are obviously not intended and are proving difficult to replicate.

Contrary to some site reporting, I updated to Windows 11 on AMD and saw a 10% uplift in the benchmark (game performance). A hardware (firmware) issue was resolved on my outstanding report and has been fine since.

What we really need to address is enthusiasm for the title....oh hello eSports. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

Everyone knows that 1.11 will come out for consoles before 1.12 across all platforms.

Expect 1.12 sometime this month. It will at least contain Imola and the Red Bull livery. They're hopeful that they can fix the Steam Red 'x' and that's about it.

Expect little and you can't be disappointed / outraged. Manage expectation. The issues are obviously not intended and are proving difficult to replicate.

Contrary to some site reporting, I updated to Windows 11 on AMD and saw a 10% uplift in the benchmark (game performance). A hardware (firmware) issue was resolved on my outstanding report and has been fine since.

What we really need to address is enthusiasm for the title....oh hello eSports. 🙂

OMG! :classic_laugh:

https://twitter.com/Codemasters/status/1447125274684952582?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1447125274684952582|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpublish.twitter.com%2F%3Fquery%3Dhttps3A2F2Ftwitter.com2FCodemasters2Fstatus2F1447125274684952582widget%3DTweet

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

Has the 1.11 update come out yet? @steviejay69
If so, the patch will come out this week (11-14 October)
If not, 1.11 will be released on Monday (11.10)
and 1.12 will come out on 18.10 (Monday)

1 minute ago, GoSuarez99 said:

I love how everyone is trying to prove me wrong when the OFFICIAL Twitter for the game said that the Red Bull Turkish GP livery would be coming next week so if it were coming on the 18th then they wouldn’t have said that, right?

Actually zApPaDiEtRo and me were arguing in favor of you the hole time😂

• Agree 3

4 minutes ago, GoSuarez99 said:

Now what I’m thinking is that sometime around midnight here in the US, CodeMasters will release 1.11 and then later in the day release 1.12.

First 1.11 will come out on Oct 11 for consoles so it probably won't (must even) be a week so it will definitely be Oct 18.

Just now, Pawel567 said:

First 1.11 will come out on Oct 11 for consoles so it probably won't (must even) be a week so it will definitely be Oct 18.

I mean I know it wouldn’t happen but it would be nice for one of the admins to tell us a little bit more about this 😂

On 10/4/2021 at 9:19 AM, BarryBL said:

ETA unconfirmed at this time, and won't be today. Realistically, and in the interest of transparency, I don't predict the patch to be available until Early-Mid next week as there are still things that are being added/reviewed/fixed for the patch. 

Just want to make clear on this one, that this is a estimate, and no exact date and time has been confirmed. 

@BarryBL says it won’t be available until early-mid next week and usually when an update is available to be released the game developers will release it as soon as possible right?

1 minute ago, GoSuarez99 said:

@BarryBL says it won’t be available until early-mid next week and usually when an update is available to be released the game developers will release it as soon as possible right?

Updates are released on Mondays or Thursdays so it will be 11 Oct 1.11 and 1.12 at the latest 21 Oct.

Just now, Pawel567 said:

Updates are released on Mondays or Thursdays so it will be 11 Oct 1.11 and 1.12 at the latest 21 Oct.

Ok so first of all we have seen all days for a patch this gamecycle monday-thursday.. and secondly the livery is guaranteed for this week which will be a patch that is not 1.11.. but as Steviejay said its all just speculation what exactly and when it will be released..

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Meza994 said:

Ok so first of all we have seen all days for a patch this gamecycle monday-thursday.. and secondly the livery is guaranteed for this week which will be a patch that is not 1.11.. but as Steviejay said its all just speculation what exactly and when it will be released..

So all we do know is that the Red Bull one-off livery is coming in the next couple of days? 

• Agree 1

• PJTierney changed the title to Everything that is expected to be arriving next week in F1 2021