Jump to content Jump to content

Everything that is expected to be arriving next week in F1 2021

2 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

At least after 1.11 which is 'backend fixes for consoles'. 1.09 deja vu 🙂 1.10 gave us Portimao....and took away the last vestiges of MP sync 🙂

Ok my thinking is a new livery into the isn’t ‘backend fixes for consoles’ so that would be 1.12 right?

• Agree 2
27 minutes ago, GoSuarez99 said:

Ok my thinking is a new livery into the isn’t ‘backend fixes for consoles’ so that would be 1.12 right?

As I've understood 1.11 will be coming only to consoles, so 1.12 must have Red Bull livery and hopefully Imola. I imagine that 1.12 will be coming at the beginning of tomorrow's week as they have announced the skin for this week.

2 minutes ago, CP8 said:

As I've understood 1.11 will be coming only to consoles, so 1.12 must have Red Bull livery and hopefully Imola. I imagine that 1.12 will be coming at the beginning of tomorrow's week as they have announced the skin for this week.

Yeah 

7 minutes ago, CP8 said:

I hope for Imola too but i dont think its realistic, PJTierney had way too much fun emphasizing that there are many weeks left in October to release Imola😂

• Like 2
1 minute ago, DutchRacer87 said:

A Red Bull Turkish Grand Prix livery, yet no Turkish GP in the game. Something doesn’t add up 🤨

I'm no programmer but a car livery probably takes somewhat less man hours than a full track that needs to be integrated into all the game modes.

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, steviejay69 said:

I'm no programmer but a car livery probably takes somewhat less man hours than a full track that needs to be integrated into all the game modes.

Yeah livery takes about half as many hours😉 No, making the pure livery wasnt much work but there is always more behind it than the pure livery or pure track graphics.. I still think a payed Istanbul Park DLC would have been worth it even coming out next year but thats Codemasters decision and we have to accept it, they have their reasons!

• Agree 1
  • This cycle we've seen patches being released on Mondays and Wednesdays and Thursdays and if I'm not mistaken there was even a Tuesday down the road. We've also seen patches being released for different platforms on different dates. And if memory serves right only playstation users had patch 1.08, with everyone else jumping straight to 1.09?
  • What Barry literally said was "I don't predict the patch to be available until Early-Mid next week". It's a leap to decode this to "1.12 on October 18". All it says is that it's not coming out before the 10th of October and hardly before whatever you take as being mid-week.

I've seen pettier discussions but this one makes it to the list of worthless hills to die upon.

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, FTBuzzard said:

People should stop confusing other people with assumptions. 
Just rely on things that are confirmed by Codemasters.

I’m assuming and would hope it’s just the very young being excitable and only knowing modern got to have it now culture.   And not knowing what to do with themselves whilst having to wait.... 

(I’m just playing don’t get upset😍) I’ve already got a loving troll @d1ebels.... And I’m a one troll guy.. Although I know he isn’t faithful and he’s trolling others... Hes my first. And he’s very special ( very ) and you always remember your first ( not that he’d ever know ) 

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, ScaredDuck said:

🎼just a little patience yeah yeah 🎼

I thought I was most impatient man child to walk this earth... 🙄😂. It a patch with a track and maybe a livery.  Not as though you’ve put a deposit on your dream supercar and told the lead time is a year

Its actually the other way around.. we will get a livery this week and maaaybe a track😜

On 10/9/2021 at 10:07 PM, GoSuarez99 said:

I am starting this so that we all could get a better understanding of what will be coming in the update(s) next week. I don’t know everything that is confirmed for next week but from what I have read and saw, these are the things that I know that will be coming next week:

• The fix for the online desync issues
  • The fix for what I’m calling the Carlos 🅱️invasion 
  • The Red Bull Turkish GP Honda tribute livery

Now that’s all I know about what will be coming so if anyone else knows what is confirmed, feel free to add to this!

I also did a little more digging and found that @BarryBL said that they were targeting 1.12 to fix the Ferrari wheel glitch so that may or may not be coming next week 

Online desync isn't stated to be fixed in patch 1.11. There is no ETA IIRC. 

Carlos fix isn't coming until Patch 1.12. It won't be fixed in the next patch which is 1.11.

Only one portion of your post is correct. 

12 minutes ago, Sonic6L said:

Online desync isn't stated to be fixed in patch 1.11. There is no ETA IIRC. 

Carlos fix isn't coming until Patch 1.12. It won't be fixed in the next patch which is 1.11.

Only one portion of your post is correct. 

Actually Patch 1.12 is likely to arrive this week which is why his post his that wrong.. 1.11 is only backend stuff which isnt gonna be advertised and definitely wont include Red Bull livery which is advertised for this week sooo yeah 1.12 this week

8 minutes ago, Meza994 said:

Actually Patch 1.12 is likely to arrive this week which is why his post his that wrong.. 1.11 is only backend stuff which isnt gonna be advertised and definitely wont include Red Bull livery which is advertised for this week sooo yeah 1.12 this week

1.12 doesn't have a release date according to BarryBL in other threads. I doubt it will come this week or even this month. I think 1.12 will come next month.

But happy to be proved wrong. 

Edited by Sonic6L
  • PJTierney changed the title to Everything that is expected to be arriving next week in F1 2021
6 minutes ago, Sonic6L said:

1.12 doesn't have a release date according to BarryBL in other threads. I doubt it will come this week or even this month. I think 1.12 will come next month.

But happy to be proved wrong. 

Well what Barry said that 1.12 was the next patch of substance and 1.11 just like 1.08/1.09 and the livery is substance and coming this week.. Buuut yeah lets wait and see when what will be released

• Social Media & Community Team
On 10/11/2021 at 10:15 AM, Sonic6L said:

1.12 doesn't have a release date according to BarryBL in other threads.

This is the key thing really 🙂 

Don't want people assuming lots of things are "confirmed" (as the original thread title implied) if Codies haven't said anything with 100% certainty 🙂 

Always keep an eye on Formula1game.com and @Formula1game on twitter for the latest, official news.

• Like 2
  • Administrator
7 minutes ago, PJTierney said:

This is the key thing really 🙂 

Don't want people assuming lots of things are "confirmed" if Codies haven't said anything with 100% certainty 🙂 

Yep, to make clear. 100% unconfirmed, and no date and time specifically either.

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, Meza994 said:

Well what Barry said that 1.12 was the next patch of substance and 1.11 just like 1.08/1.09 and the livery is substance and coming this week.. Buuut yeah lets wait and see when what will be released

We already know the new livery is coming this week as per the OFFICIAL F1 Twitter page. Everything else is speculation and guesses. 

The issue is, the big patch with only one of the fixes as per the OP are NOT coming until 1.12 at the earliest, as per BarryBL's comments in the relevant threads. I.e. Sainz fix is predicted in 1.12. Online desyncs doesn't even have a patch date IIRC. One issue with this whole thread is the OP and the fact that it's grossly incorrect which leads to a massive guessing game and speculation as to what is coming, even though the other 2 points have been addressed in different threads, one of which has a date/patch and the other doesn't even have a date/patch. 

1.12 does NOT have a predicted date as per BarryBL in other threads, as I said, I highly doubt we'll get anything more than a livery and maybe Imola, but I'm happy to be proved wrong. 

1.12 which I believe will come next month will have the Sainz fix, Jeddah, AI retraining and a few other fixes. Hopefully AI Consistency will be addressed and the AI high speed corners but I fear this is wishful thinking as from what I can see on the forums, one has not been addressed, while the other is being investigated with no fix on the horizon. Again, happy to be proved wrong. 

*edited for typos*. 

Edited by Sonic6L
  • Like 1