Jump to content Jump to content

Everything that is expected to be arriving next week in F1 2021

1 minute ago, Sonic6L said:

We already know the new livery is coming this week as per the OFFICIAL F1 Twitter page. Everything else is speculation and guesses. 

The issue is, the big patch with only one of the fixes as per the OP are NOT coming until 1.12 at the earliest, as per BarryBL's comments in the relevant threads. I.e. Sainz fix is predicted in 1.12. Online desyncs doesn't even have a patch date IIRC.

1.12 does NOT have a predicted date as per BarryBL in other threads, as I said, I highly doubt we'll get anything more than a livery and maybe Imola. 

1.12 which I believe will come next month will have the Sainz fix, Jeddah, AI retraining and a few other fixes. 

Again, Barry said 1.12 is gonna be the next patch of substance, Imola and livery require a patch, they dont get in the game without a patch so 1.12 is guaranteed this month, just which patch Imola will be etc. is questionable

• Agree 1
10 minutes ago, Meza994 said:

Again, Barry said 1.12 is gonna be the next patch of substance, Imola and livery require a patch, they dont get in the game without a patch so 1.12 is guaranteed this month, just which patch Imola will be etc. is questionable

I firmly believe all we will get is back end code changes, a new livery and maybe Imola at a push. I don't think we'll get any fixes to the Sainz issue this month, but happy to be proved wrong.

So what I'm saying is. 1.11 will be livery, back end code and Imola. 1.12 will be bug fixes maybe tail end of this month/next month along with Jeddah. 

Let's see how it plays out. 

Edited by Sonic6L
5 minutes ago, Aparow said:

He literally said update 1.11 will only have backend updates, so a new track is extremely unlikely to be a part of it.

Edited my post as it was a typo on my part. My previous post on page 3 already says this. 

There may be an interim patch that adds in Imola, but I doubt this will come as part of 1.12. 

Edited by Sonic6L
1 hour ago, Sonic6L said:

Online desync isn't stated to be fixed in patch 1.11. There is no ETA IIRC. 

Carlos fix isn't coming until Patch 1.12. It won't be fixed in the next patch which is 1.11.

Only one portion of your post is correct. 

Okay so the Red Bull Livery is a BACKEND FIX then? Yeah, ok.

• Disagree 1
3 minutes ago, GoSuarez99 said:

Okay so the Red Bull Livery is a BACKEND FIX then? Yeah, ok.

Dude, you're 1 of 3. Just accept that your OP is wrong and you made a mistake. Do some research next time before you post. Two of your issues are not even stated to be in the next patch, yet you believe it's part of the next patch. Do you want me to get you proof because seemingly, you're too lazy to go into the bug section and look for yourself. 

The only thing you are correct on is the fact the livery is coming next week and if you bothered to read my replies, you would see that I stated the next patch would be the livery AND backend fixes.

Read and research before you post next time. 

Edited by Sonic6L
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
1 minute ago, Sonic6L said:

Dude, you're 1 of 3. Just accept that your OP is wrong and you made a mistake. Do some research next time before you post. Two of your issues are not even stated to be in the next patch, yet you believe it's part of the next patch. Do you want me to get you proof because seemingly, you're too lazy to go into the bug section and look for yourself. 

The only thing you are correct on is the fact the livery is coming next week and if you bothered to read my replies, you would see that I stated the next patch would be the livery AND backend fixes.

Read and research before you post next time. 

Which is still just your assumption, back end fixes are nowhere confirmed to come together with livery and its already this week😉

• Agree 1
5 minutes ago, Meza994 said:

Which is still just your assumption, back end fixes are nowhere confirmed to come together with livery and its already this week😉

The OP however believes the next patch which will take us to V1.11 will have:

1) online desyncs being fixed. No, if you look at the thread, you'll see there is no date/patch for this. 

2) Sainz. No, if you look at the thread, BarryBL says it won't be fixed V1.11. It's aimed to be fixed in V1.12. 

The only thing the OP is correct on is the livery. We know this is coming in the next patch, which will take us up to V1.11. Yet the OP believes the above two will be fixed in V1.11 when CM staff has said, no this isn't the case. 

I didn't deny I made assumptions as to what is coming is when ;). I did however state that I believe next patch will be backend fixes and livery. Maybe an interim patch with Imola and then after that the, big 1.12 with Jeddah. To be clear, this is my assumption ;). 

Edited by Sonic6L
  • Disagree 1
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, GoSuarez99 said:

I’m not saying that they are coming in 1.11 I’m saying that 1.12 will be coming sometime this week

Is scheduled to come sometime this week. Please be cautious on the wording here @GoSuarez99. Until the patch notes are live, its unconfirmed. Nature of game development I'm afraid, things can change.

• Agree 3
2 minutes ago, Sonic6L said:

The OP however believes the next patch which will take us to V1.11 will have:

1) online desyncs being fixed. No, if you look at the thread, you'll see there is no date/patch for this. 

2) Sainz. No, if you look at the thread, BarryBL says it won't be fixed V1.11. It's aimed to be fixed in V1.12. 

The only thing the OP is correct on is the livery. Yet the OP believe the above two will be fixed in V1.11 when CM staff has said, no this isn't the case. 

Seriously chill out... getting Twitter vibes here lol people are allowed to make mistakes, we dont flame you for believing 1.11 will include livery and Imola which is 100% unconfirmed😉 just both of you relax and wait what will happen😀

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2
3 minutes ago, Meza994 said:

Seriously chill out... getting Twitter vibes here lol people are allowed to make mistakes, we dont flame you for believing 1.11 will include livery and Imola which is 100% unconfirmed😉 just both of you relax and wait what will happen😀

I am chilled out. I can point out inconsistencies and inaccuracies between posts as it's my right to do so, much like anyone else can do the same and people can do the same to me, with no hard feelings. 

4 minutes ago, GoSuarez99 said:

I’m not saying that they are coming in 1.11 I’m saying that 1.12 will be coming sometime this week

Doubt it. 1.11 yes. 1.12, slim to none. 

Edited by Sonic6L
  • Agree 1
  • Administrator
5 hours ago, GoSuarez99 said:

@BarryBL I don’t work for Codemasters(which I would love to) I’m just saying what I believe is going to happen based on everything that I’ve seen on the forums

No worries, I just have to ensure I manage expectations. 😛 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
16 minutes ago, Pawel567 said:

So it confirms that it will be next week
Simple

... Nothing is yet confirmed in terms of the livery😂 it was said to come THIS week and this week still has 6 days😂 just wait for anything to happen, we will get it no matter if this or next week or on 31st

• Agree 1