Jump to content Jump to content

Everything that is expected to be arriving next week in F1 2021

15 hours ago, Pawel567 said:

So it confirms that it will be next week
Simple

Sorry to dive into this but actually 😄 the official F1 Game twitter account tweeted last Thursday "We can't wait for next week" and RT'd the Red Bull account saying the same thing.

https://twitter.com/Formula1game/status/1446087604227674117

Either both those accounts are misinformed or we're getting something this week at least. 🙃

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, s00zster said:

Sorry to dive into this but actually 😄 the official F1 Game twitter account tweeted last Thursday "We can't wait for next week" and RT'd the Red Bull account saying the same thing.

https://twitter.com/Formula1game/status/1446087604227674117

Either both those accounts are misinformed or we're getting something this week at least. 🙃

If the patch does not come out tomorrow and the day after, it will come out on October 18 (or pessimistically on October 20/21).

Taking a cue from Twitter is always not a very good idea.

9 minutes ago, Pawel567 said:

If the patch does not come out tomorrow and the day after, it will come out on October 18 (or pessimistically on October 20/21).

Taking a cue from Twitter is always not a very good idea.

True, twitter is not a good source😂BUT if something gets announced by Codemasters AND Red Bull its at least likely to happen, things can intervene with it of course

• Agree 1
  • Administrator
12 minutes ago, RemWal1996 said:

This says there is a new patch 🤔

2101A5C8-4290-477E-82E2-8430C9239888.thumb.jpeg.8f0d3cfd51fe026215e7d91c99654258.jpeg

This would be my fault here!

I am a part of the group that manage the news items, and it was planned for today at one point, but is now a little later on. Apologies (and thanks for the pointer), updated. Purely me not updating the dates here, my bad!

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

This would be my fault here!

I am a part of the group that manage the news items, and it was planned for today at one point, but is now a little later on. Apologies (and thanks for the pointer), updated. Purely me not updating the dates here, my bad!

Does this mean it’s not coming today then @BarryBL

2 minutes ago, Meza994 said:

True, twitter is not a good source😂BUT if something gets announced by Codemasters AND Red Bull its at least likely to happen, things can intervene with it of course

Exactly. When the official F1 Game account says these things, you assume it's a green light that it's happening. On top of that, because it involves a new skin, you then start thinking "Oh, is it part of the Sports Livery Update thing?". And then you think "Well, that would be part of a big update, does that mean Imola's coming too?" You can't help wondering. 

No idea why they should be saying this if it was never confirmed by the devs.  It's fun to get excited about these things, but let's not get our knickers in a twist about it - we'll get them eventually. 😁 

4 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Nothing today, estimate mid this week as mentioned previous.

Understood, this is still sheduled to be "just" the backend fix with v1.11 in this week right, for v1.12 (Imola and more) we will have to wait 2 weeks longer for later in October I suppose? I sincerely hope that multiplayer lobbies (ranked) on PC have been fixed, those were just a nightmare since release. Thanks!

Edited by Schneehase
typos
3 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Nope. We are going to merge 1.11 and 1.12 together, and aiming for the designated time. Current predictions are tomorrow for 1.11 (which you'll now never see) and 1.12 all in together. Again, a estimate but a pretty accurate one. We're hoping tomorrow if everything goes to plan.

Contents unconfirmed, my Patch notes will tell all.

BOOOOOOOOM!! Get in! Bye bye Carlos Sainz you prat, it's been fun whilst it lasted. NOT.

On ya bike Sainz son, I'm free at last in a few short hours. Bring. It. On. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Whiskeyjack11 said:

BOOOOOOOOM!! Get in! Bye bye Carlos Sainz you prat, it's been fun whilst it lasted. NOT.

On ya bike Sainz son, I'm free at last in a few short hours. Bring. It. On. 

Contents  unconfirmed........which being interpreted means MAYBE😁

Here's hoping for the best! 

• Agree 1
18 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Correct. Not coming today.

18 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Nope. We are going to merge 1.11 and 1.12 together, and aiming for the designated time. Current predictions are tomorrow for 1.11 (which you'll now never see) and 1.12 all in together. Again, a estimate but a pretty accurate one. We're hoping tomorrow if everything goes to plan.

Contents unconfirmed, my Patch notes will tell all.

We usually do patches mid morning-early afternoon.

So... We gonna have the update 1.12 today alright @BarryBL

With Imola, the new liveries, bugs and desyncs fixes, RBR Japan Livery and more? This is the expected...

But why we don't have teasers of Imola on the Instagram, or on the game in the calendar?

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, LuizBrawleus said:

With Imola, the new liveries, bugs and desyncs fixes, RBR Japan Livery and more? This is the expected...

But why we don't have teasers of Imola on the Instagram, or on the game in the calendar?

@LuizBrawleus, as per previous message, contents unconfirmed and merely a predication at this time. 

• Agree 1
3 minutes ago, LuizBrawleus said:

Nobody said Imola was today, the only thing confirmed for this patch is the RBR Livery

• Agree 2