Jump to content Jump to content

Everything that is expected to be arriving next week in F1 2021

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, LuizBrawleus said:

Understood @BarryBL. The contents is uncorfimed. But we have chances to had Imola today with the patch?

Unconfirmed chances 😛 

To use a football analogy, consider it like a transfer rumor. You may have thoughts on it, you may want it to happen, but until that player is in your teams shirt on your teams website, its not happened. 

Its like that, but the player is the patch contents and the Community team is the club website. Until its official, its not happened.

Sidenote: I use football analogies to explain real life things A LOT, so apologies if it doesn't work for you. Just wanted to make sure of this as one of my comments has been doing the rounds of Twitter as 'confirmed', which it is not the case.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
Just now, BarryBL said:

Unconfirmed chances 😛 

To use a football analogy, consider it like a transfer rumor. You may have thoughts on it, you may want it to happen, but until that player is in your teams shirt on your teams website, its not happened. 

Its like that, but the player is the patch contents and the Community team is the club website. Until its official, its not happened.

My god this is so mysterious🤣

But one thing is confirmed... The patch gonna come today?

• Administrator
18 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Nope. We are going to merge 1.11 and 1.12 together, and aiming for the designated time. Current predictions are tomorrow for 1.11 (which you'll now never see) and 1.12 all in together. Again, a estimate but a pretty accurate one. We're hoping tomorrow if everything goes to plan.

Contents unconfirmed, my Patch notes will tell all.

@LuizBrawleus, I appreciate the enthusiasm, but no. 'Hope' and 'confirm' are very different. Please see previous analogy.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, LuizBrawleus said:

Thank you for quote me. I am not based on Twitter informations @BarryBL. I just don't understand why RacingGG Games posts things and the peoples tell "confirmed"

If it isn't from me or the Social team,  its not confirmed 😛 .

Reading the article, and in their defence, they used the term 'we think' on release date. That's fair game imo.

13 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Unconfirmed chances 😛 

Sidenote: I use football analogies to explain real life things A LOT, so apologies if it doesn't work for you. 

Well you best hurry up and get the papers signed and sealed....  cause seeing the thread you just locked...  and how quickly football fans can turn from intelligent sensible decent people into a hateful mob 😍

17 minutes ago, JakubKulíšek said:

@BarryBL You have the release notes written and ready to release? 😄 😛

Patch Notes gonna come soon... Today? Tomorrow? Next Week? I don't know... But gonna be coming... I just waiting a posting on F1 Official Game from Codemasters in Instagram, Twitter, Youtube and your social media...

8 hours ago, BarryBL said:

I know you already ruled it out months ago, but is there any chance, even if it is early 2022, that Turkey will come into the game, or have you already ruled it out 100%? Thank you very much for all you do and I'm sorry for asking you again this question that you must have heard so many times.

• Administrator
13 hours ago, AngelDR21 said:

I know you already ruled it out months ago, but is there any chance, even if it is early 2022, that Turkey will come into the game, or have you already ruled it out 100%? Thank you very much for all you do and I'm sorry for asking you again this question that you must have heard so many times.

No.

• Haha 4
  • Agree 1
On 10/13/2021 at 10:43 AM, BarryBL said:

To quote Gary Barlow and Take That, just have a little patience 😛 

I think most members don't even know who they are. It's been a while since their glory days.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

That song was released in 2006 from Google. Wow, im old 😛 

Really? Damn i thought it was from their 90s time but then again never listened to Take That anyway😂