Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Car - Fiat Punto Abarth WRC

http://www.creative-vinyl.com/1182-thickbox/fiat-punto-abarth-wrc-full-graphics-race-rally-kit.jpg

AFAIK there is no such car in real life, so waste of time when we miss so many cars which exists.

I wasn't aware. Just thought it'd be a cool car to have in the game. :smile: 

@pioy You are a real fan of rally ? Rally is not only the wrc, i hope it's clear. More power  is not = fun, the R5 category or s2000 are so much better to see and drive than a WRC. Just more little but fast and loud. WRC is just faster, but not better for me...

beautiful car, but,It not has been updated and the project was abandoned and have been using it very good drivers:giandomenico basso,paolo andreucci,anton alen....:D

i am afraid every car has already released for previous Dirt games will be available for DR in different ways (i mean DLCs).

The question was about WRC version. I'm neutral to S2000 version. Rather see Fiesta or Fabia R5 to be honest. Or 206 WRC :D

xavivg said:
@pioy You are a real fan of rally ? Rally is not only the wrc, i hope it's clear. More power  is not = fun, the R5 category or s2000 are so much better to see and drive than a WRC. Just more little but fast and loud. WRC is just faster, but not better for me...
Completely agree with you dude. WRC is fantastic fun, but I think if this game is going to cover many classes of rallying then why not include cars that are from the R5 or S2000 classes.

Would love an S2000 version with matching Skoda and Peugeot, then you have IRC covered.
Yes, an S2000 class would be fantastic. Similar Fabia and 206 would be great! 

Ohin said:
Would love an S2000 version with matching Skoda and Peugeot, then you have IRC covered.
>Punto WRC
>206 S2000
Ah stahp it please

Ohin said:
>Punto WRC
>206 S2000
Ah stahp it please
Just swap those two around and we're good to go. :) 

Ohin said:
xavivg said:
Completely agree with you dude. WRC is fantastic fun, but I think if this game is going to cover many classes of rallying then why not include cars that are from the R5 or S2000 classes.
I completely adore you, guys :E After I saw I'd see Fiesta or Fabia R5 you are saying that "rally is not only WRC" :D