Aston Martin:  @Commilitio

Mclaren: @EpiclySlowCars and @heastrv

Alfa Romeo: @LSKone and @UP100

Williams: @steviejay69

Haas: @kimirai991

Alpha Tauri: @Massa88 and @Berci1511

• Administrator

Hi everyone,

Please note we will be starting a brand new, racers only Steam chat every season, to keep the chats between drivers who are competing. Will happen today, thanks. I will send out the link for the new chat when I have it. 

• Like 1
  • Administrator
40 minutes ago, LSKone said:

Also, your monthly reminder:

- we still did not have any 'End of Season' celebrations for last season;

- we still need to discuss whether we want to reschedule our current race times/day. 

Thanks.

Crud. Will do. Need to find last years standing. Kimirai won, and AM constructors right? Still to vote on Most Improved?

Also, I think time and day may have to stay the same. I won't find any time at the weekends at all I don't think

25 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Crud. Will do. Need to find last years standing. Kimirai won, and AM constructors right? Still to vote on Most Improved?

Yeah I think so, though it's probably for the best if our statistacs master @UP100 could double-check 😉 

26 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Also, I think time and day may have to stay the same. I won't find any time at the weekends at all I don't think

Yeah alright, could be that I miss some of the races in the future but that's ok. 

Thanks again Barry, much appreciated!

• Like 1

I don't know where to post this but I've just been kicked from the Steam chat group without any warning. Is there a reason for this or is it a mistake? I'm not part of the Forum championship but I understood the chat group was an invitational thing because I did the beta test for F1 2020.

• Administrator
Just now, s00zster said:

I don't know where to post this but I've just been kicked from the Steam chat group without any warning. Is there a reason for this or is it a mistake? I'm not part of the Forum championship but I understood the chat group was an invitational thing because I did the beta test for F1 2020.

Hi,

All players were removed as the chat was no longer needed. We will be creating a new chat, that is focused solely on the F1 Forum Championship.

Should you wish to race, please visit: https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/88545-f1®-2021-season-2-forum-championship-friday-4pm-uk-time/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-666915 and register your interest.

If you are currently participating, I will post a new link to the chat in the forums.

Thanks.

9 minutes ago, LSKone said:

Yeah I think so, though it's probably for the best if our statistacs master @UP100 could double-check 😉 

Yeah alright, could be that I miss some of the races in the future but that's ok. 

Thanks again Barry, much appreciated!

The old site is now dead as I've stopped updating the back-end with the newest features, so it'll just crash if I try to check. After some manual checking, these should be the results

Standings for Season 1 (season 5 in my notes)

1. Kimirai - 156
  2. NUKE - 130
  3. Reghinald - 128

-

1. Aston Martin - 202
  2. Alphatauri - 189
  3. Haas - 152
  • Thanks 1