Jump to content Jump to content

Ego dumper again

• A detailed description of the issue: i have this game 1 month and first time i play ego dumper error appeared after 15-20min. i searched on internet this problem and i found this settings on nvidia:Image Sharpening – Off Low Latency Mode – Off Power Management – Prefer Maximum Performance Texture filtering – Quality – Performance Threaded Optimization – On. after applied   game  worked very good until last update with redbull and imola delivery. after update problem appeared again. i delete f1 from nvidia control panel and i applied above settings but without result. i deleted nvngx_dlls.dll but nothing. i have latest drivers for windows and nvidia 
  • Report Code
  • Platform:PC
  • Game-mode:singleplayer
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host?
  • [PC ONLY] Please post your DXDiag, including the make and model of motherboard:GIGABYTE B365M DS3H with nvidia 2070
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.
  •  
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.