Jump to content Jump to content

Bad frames after just a few minutes of playing

• I would run the game and go into a session (Time Trial, Grand Prix, Multiplayer) it starts off fine but after a few minutes of playing my frames drop from 75 fps to around 30-20 and it doesn't get better. This problem also occurs if I pause or flashback or if I alt+tab out of the game. In order to have the frames return to normal I have to restart the game but it quickly drops again. I have a RTX 2080 SUPER GPU and my frames are very good in every other game including F1 2020. This is definitely a game-related issue as my frames always drop after about 5 minutes of playing the game, and this issue doesn't occur on any other game I play (CoD Warzone and Modern Warfare, Assetto Corsa, GTA V, Minecraft, Roblox). I would also always receive a notification saying my version of Windows 10 is not the minimum version needed even though my version is way newer than the minimum. I even updated to Windows 11 recently and I still get the same message. Hopefully this issue gets resolved because I had this since the game first game out and I haven't been able to play this game as much as I would've liked.
  • Report Code: GCJK-XMJJ-MJHJ-SPBE
  • Platform? PC
  • Game-mode? All
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host?
  • [PC ONLY] DXDiag attached below; Motherboard: ASUS Prime Z390-P
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Restarting computer, deleting and reinstalling the game multiple times, reinstalling GPU drivers, optimizing game performance of Geforce Experience, lowering graphics settings, running the game as admin
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 
  • How do you make the problem happen? There is no way of making it happen intentionally

DxDiag.txt