Jump to content Jump to content

The track is made very well but some people have already noticed some minor but really very big track mistakes.
- DRS can be activated about 10meters behind the line that marks the point, there is a delay.   https://prnt.sc/1w595mc - The DRS can be opened from where I am standing
- In some places on the track, the braking meter plates are shifted up to 25 meters and sometimes even 50 meters.
- There are no plates in one place (turn 16-17)
See the comparison of the real ride vs F1 2021
I think these are minor things but should be corrected.

@BarryBL @PJTierney

Edited by AndRe5550148
  • Agree 2

No way codemasters didnt see the DRS problem. They just didnt care at all to fix that... 100% sure.. 

its impossible to not notice the problem.

Codemasters developers showing how they work.... "Is there an error, lets just don't do nothing now, and later we will fix it. Put on the list where are 10000 problems to solve."

The track is great not gonna lie but yeah... codemasters approving this type of things will always make this game garbage in terms of bugs and errors...

Edited by mastirofgames
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 1

I don't like to complain with developers/codemasters.. I think they do the best they can..

But at some point, its one more critic "bug"/problem among so many others. That puts all the game and company in doubt.
Pushing patchs its not easy like the way we are talking.. I can understand..

But if its not good patch/game, dont push until fixed critic bugs, because the community will complain over and over again

Edited by FangaNites
  • Agree 1
  • Administrator
13 hours ago, mastirofgames said:

No way codemasters didnt see the DRS problem. They just didnt care at all to fix that... 100% sure.. 

its impossible to not notice the problem.

Codemasters developers showing how they work.... "Is there an error, lets just don't do nothing now, and later we will fix it. Put on the list where are 10000 problems to solve."

The track is great not gonna lie but yeah... codemasters approving this type of things will always make this game garbage in terms of bugs and errors...

DRS is a error we've noted, and are scheduling to fix next patch.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1
25 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

DRS is a error we've noted, and are scheduling to fix next patch.

So why was not fixed before release? You understand me @BarryBL? Maybe i was to aggressive in my words, but seems codemasters just know there are problems and release anyway independent of the impact of the bugs on the game... For me as a client that buy the game and as an informatic engineer, triggers me this policy, it is really bad

Edited by mastirofgames
  • Agree 2
  • Administrator
34 minutes ago, mastirofgames said:

So why was not fixed before release? You understand me @BarryBL? Maybe i was to aggressive in my words, but seems codemasters just know there are problems and release anyway independent of the impact of the bugs on the game... For me as a client that buy the game and as an informatic engineer, triggers me this policy, it is really bad

Can't confirm the specifics here. but there would be a fair few others factors at play here. Will be resolved. Also, in the grander context, this issue is rather minor. 

• Agree 3
1 hour ago, mastirofgames said:

Codies dev team are on the skids, mate.

• Agree 2
  • 1 month later...