Jump to content Jump to content

No radio communication with Jeff

So, yesterday I started a new season of my team already with the 2 new tracks updated; everything was going well in Bahrain fighting to be in the top 5 until what... On lap 10, I asked the engineer a question on the radio he answered me and the voice commands were kept open, I could not speak again, I thought that performing a flashback everything would return to normal and I would communicate with dear Jeff again, however the opposite happened, this time it was as if I had no radio. 

It is the first time this has happened to me since 2019, I want to believe that it is a passing error, however here I am asking everyone to try to know if this is the case or should I already create an error report. 

20 minutes ago, DAVB12 said:

So, yesterday I started a new season of my team already with the 2 new tracks updated; everything was going well in Bahrain fighting to be in the top 5 until what... On lap 10, I asked the engineer a question on the radio he answered me and the voice commands were kept open, I could not speak again, I thought that performing a flashback everything would return to normal and I would communicate with dear Jeff again, however the opposite happened, this time it was as if I had no radio. 

It is the first time this has happened to me since 2019, I want to believe that it is a passing error, however here I am asking everyone to try to know if this is the case or should I already create an error report. 

I've had this once before on V10.x on Series X. I had to restart the race for the voice commands to come back. 

Not ideal of course. 

• Agree 1
20 minutes ago, Sonic6L said:

Ya tuve esto una vez antes en V10.x en la Serie X. Tuve que reiniciar la carrera para que volvieran los comandos de voz. 

No es ideal, por supuesto. 

I hope it doesn't happen again, this happened to me on PS4. 

57 minutes ago, DAVB12 said:

I hope it doesn't happen again, this happened to me on PS4. 

I only noticed it once, which is why I didn't start a bug report, I think it's just a one off. 

Maybe try reinstalling your game if you get the issue again. 

It's happened to me a couple of times. It was more frequent when I had enabled the setting to control the menus with the right thumbstick (this is on a PS5). Disabling that reduced it from happening, but once in awhile it still does.

I despise Jeff, I assume he's purposely ghosting me because he knows how much I hate him and his terrible advice. At least, that's how I rationalize the bug. **** Jeff!

• Agree 1
21 hours ago, ScaredDuck said:

Less you hear for JEFF!!!!! The better... he’s a 🤬liability that man.  How I wish I could sack him

I would love to fire him after making a pit stop  for a fresh new set off softs . With only 3 laps left he was trying to get is to pit again . For another set . I'm sure my rivals have paid him off .

1 hour ago, PaulLynch said:

I would love to fire him after making a pit stop  for a fresh new set off softs . With only 3 laps left he was trying to get is to pit again . For another set . I'm sure my rivals have paid him off .

He just tried to have me over at Imola... on inters.. but now dry enough for slicks...Im just coming into sector 3.  He calls new strategy in mfd flicked it up and softs were the option:  omg i thought Jeffs on the ball not  only made the call in time to put that lap but selected the right tyre... So accepted  Strategy.  Ae this was my first Go at Imola and it was wet.. I had racing line on.. Came into the straight.  Hang on I thought I’ve just passed the pit entrance and no pit line.. Turns out he wanted me to stay out a extra lap on a dry track:. My issue is all the ai cars had pitted for drys.  So the game knows the best time to pit the ai cars/. so why Is does Jeff never make the right call when he’s controlled by the game