Jump to content Jump to content

AI cars don’t move over on their Out and In laps.

I’ve noticed since the last update during practice and qualifying the AI cars don’t move over like they used to before the most recent update. For example I’m in Q2 at Hungary and because there was a threat of rain I was one of the first ones out. While on my hot lap I caught Verstappen who just left the pits in turns 2/3 and he didn’t move over. I’ve only recently (in the last three or four days) noticed it. Has anyone else encountered this?

• Agree 2
14 minutes ago, MPHGP817 said:

I’ve noticed since the last update during practice and qualifying the AI cars don’t move over like they used to before the most recent update. For example I’m in Q2 at Hungary and because there was a threat of rain I was one of the first ones out. While on my hot lap I caught Verstappen who just left the pits in turns 2/3 and he didn’t move over. I’ve only recently (in the last three or four days) noticed it. Has anyone else encountered this?

I have noticed that too!

• Agree 1

In the patch notes it says made improvement to ai yeilding behaviour. Seems that translates to they just don't acknowledge you are there as like other racing games Moto g, acc etc . So not really a fix is it  ......

• Agree 1

Have had this as well; me on a qualy lap, Perez coming out onto track and the driving right in the middle of it, and not moving over as he should (and did before the new patch).

Edited by Monzie83
  • Agree 1

Same for me.

Other things that i noticed are: 1) If you use a flashback right before an AI is driving into the pits, he will instead do a second lap. 2) Not sure if it was happening before but since the update it's the first time that i have seen it, basically the AI at their final attempt (in Q1) will form a massive queue and therefore losing a lot of time.

• Agree 1

Don't like to hate but it really time to question the standard of the testing that these patches are going through as there no way these are been tested properly as every patch just breaks more stuff . Making stuff that worked ok worse is not the point of a patch .......

• Agree 2