Jump to content Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I would suggest

f1 2022 DLC ( TRACK, CAR ) - MAX VS

LEWIS 

- 2020 and 2021 F1 MERC AND REDBULL CARS ( THOSE ARE ALREADY DEVELOPED )

- tracks :

TURKEY ISTANBUL PARK

MUGELLO ( they have it from mad studios)

NURBURGRING ( same, it's developed from mad studio )

 

P.S. - JUST MINE REQUEST OPINNION

Circuit_Istanbul.png

Nürburgring_-_Grand-Prix-Strecke.svg.png

Kg2XWoPPQFnB7ixZRUSR_AC28164A-09F2-4C7B-8F57-EC9ADF681777-2222-000004537CFF0873.png

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Marko4455 said:

I would suggest

f1 2022 DLC ( TRACK, CAR ) - MAX VS

LEWIS 

- 2020 and 2021 F1 MERC AND REDBULL CARS ( THOSE ARE ALREADY DEVELOPED )

- tracks :

TURKEY ISTANBUL PARK

MUGELLO ( they have it from mad studios)

NURBURGRING ( same, it's developed from mad studio )

 

P.S. - JUST MINE REQUEST OPINNION

Circuit_Istanbul.png

Nürburgring_-_Grand-Prix-Strecke.svg.png

Kg2XWoPPQFnB7ixZRUSR_AC28164A-09F2-4C7B-8F57-EC9ADF681777-2222-000004537CFF0873.png

You know my opinion to the tracks😛 and the rivalry idea is nice in basis but the problem is they would need a completely different physics model in the game for those cars as 2022 cars will likely function very differently with the ground effects, altho idk how Codemasters will implement this, we are supposed to have underfloor downforce already soo if they just switch the balance towards way more underfloor downforce for the 2022 cars and keep the 2021 cars the same it might work (2020 is not realistic as RB were only real close/faster in Abu Dhabi). Although how would you wanna implement it? Only 4 cars on track for a race or be it half the grid Red Bull, half Merc? With the fake drivers from 2020 classic cars? Wasnt the biggest fan of that but to have different cars with different handling in the game was always great in the past games🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Meza994 said:

You know my opinion to the tracks😛 and the rivalry idea is nice in basis but the problem is they would need a completely different physics model in the game for those cars as 2022 cars will likely function very differently with the ground effects, altho idk how Codemasters will implement this, we are supposed to have underfloor downforce already soo if they just switch the balance towards way more underfloor downforce for the 2022 cars and keep the 2021 cars the same it might work (2020 is not realistic as RB were only real close/faster in Abu Dhabi). Although how would you wanna implement it? Only 4 cars on track for a race or be it half the grid Red Bull, half Merc? With the fake drivers from 2020 classic cars? Wasnt the biggest fan of that but to have different cars with different handling in the game was always great in the past games🙂

my view for that is more for a fun...I think codies f1 games lack this...

tt grinding, multiplayer grid with all having same car...2020 merc was a beast if you are into performance..

if you had a chance in real to drive f1 2020 car..I am sure you would pick merc hahaha or am I wrong? fastest one

 

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Marko4455 said:

my view for that is more for a fun...I think codies f1 games lack this...

tt grinding, multiplayer grid with all having same car...2020 merc was a beast if you are into performance..

if you had a chance in real to drive f1 2020 car..I am sure you would pick merc hahaha or am I wrong? fastest one

 

For the Multiplayer or TT aspect i fully agree that would be something real amazing!

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The tracks are something everybody wants so I think long-term that is something they'll look into.  I can already tell it's going to be one of those topics where you get like 10-12 similarly named separate topics instead of one master post that everyone chips into.  The more tracks, the better... that seems to be the commonly accepted idea. 

In terms of the Max vs Lewis DLC, i'm not really sure how that'll work.   Is it literally just those two cars?   Like what do you do with them?   If it's competing in some sort of scenario mode, then sure... but you'd have to include the other 18 drivers too.   It could be like what Real Season Start should have been this season where you can jump in at any race in the real season and try and accomplish a select task.  For example, hopping in at this point and trying to take Lewis to his 8th title.  However, opening it up to all scenarios would be good!   Like say starting at a certain point of the season and getting Aston to finish ahead of Alpine by the end of the season, for example. 

I'd like a scenario mode of certain flashpoints of F1 history but that's alot of work.  Like, say 2012 Brazil and Vettel has spun and you are put into control of Seb and you have to win the title from there.  Or Brazil 2008 and you're Lewis and it's all gone wrong and you have to win the title from there. Or Kimi at Brazil 2007 and you have to win the title from behind.  <---- I forgot how good seasons used to be when they finished at Brazil! 

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SmokyAtom07 said:

The tracks are something everybody wants so I think long-term that is something they'll look into.  I can already tell it's going to be one of those topics where you get like 10-12 similarly named separate topics instead of one master post that everyone chips into.  The more tracks, the better... that seems to be the commonly accepted idea. 

In terms of the Max vs Lewis DLC, i'm not really sure how that'll work.   Is it literally just those two cars?   Like what do you do with them?   If it's competing in some sort of scenario mode, then sure... but you'd have to include the other 18 drivers too.   It could be like what Real Season Start should have been this season where you can jump in at any race in the real season and try and accomplish a select task.  For example, hopping in at this point and trying to take Lewis to his 8th title.  However, opening it up to all scenarios would be good!   Like say starting at a certain point of the season and getting Aston to finish ahead of Alpine by the end of the season, for example. 

I'd like a scenario mode of certain flashpoints of F1 history but that's alot of work.  Like, say 2012 Brazil and Vettel has spun and you are put into control of Seb and you have to win the title from there.  Or Brazil 2008 and you're Lewis and it's all gone wrong and you have to win the title from there. Or Kimi at Brazil 2007 and you have to win the title from behind.  <---- I forgot how good seasons used to be when they finished at Brazil! 

with 2020 car of Lewis....w11 was fastest f1 car till today...so my point is in tt mainly..to just drive that beast...2022 will be slow, 2021 is slower..so if they would include some tracks which were in 2020 and 2021 .. so that you can experience w11 downforce of that...

I love monza..so why not having an option to brake lewis pole? 2022 times there will be 1 21 🤣🤣 maybe even slower..you get my point? or spa, or turkey if there will be in 22 ... or multiplayer

Link to post
Share on other sites

I see, so it's just a time-trial based thing!   That does make sense as people do like speed and it is interesting to note just how fast a car can go around certain tracks.  Like in 2020, the Mercedes is the fastest car there has ever been statistically (although 2004 still holds some records, I think) and it only went around 14 tracks. I'd personally be curious to how fast it could go around tracks that it didn't in real life. 

Personally, i'm not as fast as Lewis Hamilton so i'll probably never know if I was to try and do it myself but i'd see it on Time Trial as some people are that fast.  

I wouldn't expect to see it, but I never complain about getting more stuff so not aggrieved if it is included! 

  • Agree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SmokyAtom07 said:

I see, so it's just a time-trial based thing!   That does make sense as people do like speed and it is interesting to note just how fast a car can go around certain tracks.  Like in 2020, the Mercedes is the fastest car there has ever been statistically (although 2004 still holds some records, I think) and it only went around 14 tracks. I'd personally be curious to how fast it could go around tracks that it didn't in real life. 

Personally, i'm not as fast as Lewis Hamilton so i'll probably never know if I was to try and do it myself but i'd see it on Time Trial as some people are that fast.  

I wouldn't expect to see it, but I never complain about getting more stuff so not aggrieved if it is included! 

2020 Merc was not only statistically the fastest car, it is the fastest car by a lot, even in Monza it was 0.7s faster than the best time of 2004 which is quite much considering its the track most suiting 2004 cars (lightweight through the slow corners, highest top speeds and acceleration) and on the opposite kinda track -> Hungary 2020 cars were 5s faster and 2s quicker in Nürburgring quali which was after the engine mode ban so probably at least another second if they were using party mode.. so if they would go for a time trial version of the W11 that has party mode going it would be possibly even 7-8s quicker than 2022 cars, i doubt it will happen but it would be cool

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, SmokyAtom07 said:

I see, so it's just a time-trial based thing!   That does make sense as people do like speed and it is interesting to note just how fast a car can go around certain tracks.  Like in 2020, the Mercedes is the fastest car there has ever been statistically (although 2004 still holds some records, I think) and it only went around 14 tracks. I'd personally be curious to how fast it could go around tracks that it didn't in real life. 

Personally, i'm not as fast as Lewis Hamilton so i'll probably never know if I was to try and do it myself but i'd see it on Time Trial as some people are that fast.  

I wouldn't expect to see it, but I never complain about getting more stuff so not aggrieved if it is included! 

just my opinnion 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Meza994 said:

2020 Merc was not only statistically the fastest car, it is the fastest car by a lot, even in Monza it was 0.7s faster than the best time of 2004 which is quite much considering its the track most suiting 2004 cars (lightweight through the slow corners, highest top speeds and acceleration) and on the opposite kinda track -> Hungary 2020 cars were 5s faster and 2s quicker in Nürburgring quali which was after the engine mode ban so probably at least another second if they were using party mode.. so if they would go for a time trial version of the W11 that has party mode going it would be possibly even 7-8s quicker than 2022 cars, i doubt it will happen but it would be cool

I have absolutely nothing against the idea and it has a purpose of including the fastest car ever, rather than it just being a classic car that people generally like! 

I know nothing about how next years F1 car is going to actually feel when driving but I imagine it's going to feel like a slightly more stable (and quicker) F2 car in comparison to the current F1 cars.  Going from the 2022 Haas (assuming they're still backmarkers) to 2020 Merc would be a hell of a contrast! 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SmokyAtom07 said:

I have absolutely nothing against the idea and it has a purpose of including the fastest car ever, rather than it just being a classic car that people generally like! 

I know nothing about how next years F1 car is going to actually feel when driving but I imagine it's going to feel like a slightly more stable (and quicker) F2 car in comparison to the current F1 cars.  Going from the 2022 Haas (assuming they're still backmarkers) to 2020 Merc would be a hell of a contrast! 

Idk if they will be actually more stable than F2.. F2 cars are actually pretty stable and 2022 cars will probably be stable as long as its not bumpy or running over kerbs but as soon as the ground effects break it could get quite unstable but thats pure speculation

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Meza994 said:

Idk if they will be actually more stable than F2.. F2 cars are actually pretty stable and 2022 cars will probably be stable as long as its not bumpy or running over kerbs but as soon as the ground effects break it could get quite unstable but thats pure speculation

you are probably right...that's why it's called ground effect downforce ... stay off kerbs ... will be word from 22 onwards 🤣🤣🤣🤣 except if some sort of fan will be intruduced 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Meza994 said:

Idk if they will be actually more stable than F2.. F2 cars are actually pretty stable and 2022 cars will probably be stable as long as its not bumpy or running over kerbs but as soon as the ground effects break it could get quite unstable but thats pure speculation

wouldn't even mind having lotus ground effect and brabham bt with fan as classic 😉 if there will be any in future games

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2021 at 8:59 AM, SmokyAtom07 said:

-- I forgot how good seasons used to be when they finished at Brazil! 

They used to be pretty good when they started there also.  Brazil was the first actual track I learned in a game with the launch of Grand Prix  on pc some 30ish years ago

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 10/21/2021 at 4:59 AM, SmokyAtom07 said:

I'd like a scenario mode of certain flashpoints of F1 history but that's alot of work.  Like, say 2012 Brazil and Vettel has spun and you are put into control of Seb and you have to win the title from there.  Or Brazil 2008 and you're Lewis and it's all gone wrong and you have to win the title from there. Or Kimi at Brazil 2007 and you have to win the title from behind.  <---- I forgot how good seasons used to be when they finished at Brazil! 

Or Brazil 2009 though being the penultimate entry on the calendar, you're Jenson Button having lunch in a restaurant and needs to win to secure the championship over Vettel and Brazilian teammate Barrichello and someone puts a freaking step ladder on the exit just for you to pass under and have bad luck.

On 10/21/2021 at 7:32 AM, SmokyAtom07 said:

I know nothing about how next years F1 car is going to actually feel when driving but I imagine it's going to feel like a slightly more stable (and quicker) F2 car in comparison to the current F1 cars.  Going from the 2022 Haas (assuming they're still backmarkers) to 2020 Merc would be a hell of a contrast! 

Next year's cars are a mystery yet. Well, that's kind of a given, but a couple months ago people were guesstimating up to 4 seconds slower. Now we're hearing 0.5 slower at the start of the season and equal by the end of the year.

That's performance, not handling, but goes to show how much is still up in the air. For how it will actually drive I think @Meza994 has a good point. A stable platform will be even more of a priority for the teams to keep the diffuser and other groundwork elements from stalling. With the amount of downforce the car will still produce, it probably will feel deceptively stable when everything is going your way.

14 hours ago, ScaredDuck said:

Brazil was the first actual track I learned in a game with the launch of Grand Prix  on pc some 30ish years ago

I see you're a man of culture and fine tastes as well.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, marioho said:

Next year's cars are a mystery yet. Well, that's kind of a given, but a couple months ago people were guesstimating up to 4 seconds slower. Now we're hearing 0.5 slower at the start of the season and equal by the end of the year.

Yeah that stuff is all over the place especially for Assetto Corsa players as there is a sim of the 2022 car and now people think thats 100% accurate to what it will be (whe the F2004 is almost equally fast as the W11 lol) anyway, i doubt that its gonna be within 0.5s simply because the front of the car is supposed to produce less front downforce/be less depending on clean air which IMO results in less downforce as the ground effects wont affect front downforce IMO and tires will have a bit less grip which will ultimately lead to slower cornering speeds and on average more than 0.5s slower but im not an aero engineer so could be wrong here haha

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Meza994 said:

Yeah that stuff is all over the place especially for Assetto Corsa players as there is a sim of the 2022 car and now people think thats 100% accurate to what it will be (whe the F2004 is almost equally fast as the W11 lol) anyway, i doubt that its gonna be within 0.5s simply because the front of the car is supposed to produce less front downforce/be less depending on clean air which IMO results in less downforce as the ground effects wont affect front downforce IMO and tires will have a bit less grip which will ultimately lead to slower cornering speeds and on average more than 0.5s slower but im not an aero engineer so could be wrong here haha

My biggest fear is as with every regulation they bring in to make racing closer.   One team always nails it and leaves the rest miles behind.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ScaredDuck said:

My biggest fear is as with every regulation they bring in to make racing closer.   One team always nails it and leaves the rest miles behind.  

I agree with you...don't think we will have close racing....except if they think like this year 🤣🤣🤣 3 cars in a middle fight

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ScaredDuck said:

My biggest fear is as with every regulation they bring in to make racing closer.   One team always nails it and leaves the rest miles behind.  

Well to get things right we need to get the terms right, closer racing does not mean that the teams will be close in individual performance - as far as i understood the whole discussion of the FIA - as that is impossbile without standard parts.

Now closer racing means IMO that the cars can more easily overtake if a car is close in performance so currently they say you need minimum 1s per lap overspeed to overtake and close racing would mean that you can overtake when only like 0.5 or even 0.3s faster per lap. And regarding that specifically i dont think it will be much different to now or at least not to the extent people get to believe. they will be closer together like early 2000s when they were within 0.6s of the car in front for the most part of a race but as less dirty air makes it easier to stay close, so will less slipstream also hinder them to get closer. BUT we now have DRS, i heard something about it getting less effective which could prove making overtaking more difficult again. But after all i think it will become easier on some tracks to overtake, tracks like Silverstone, that had most issues with dirty air before a DRS zone.

So in the end, i think its gonna help with the cars staying closer and a bit with the overtaking but not at all a guarantee for the teams being close

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Meza994 said:

Well to get things right we need to get the terms right, closer racing does not mean that the teams will be close in individual performance - as far as i understood the whole discussion of the FIA - as that is impossbile without standard parts.

Now closer racing means IMO that the cars can more easily overtake if a car is close in performance so currently they say you need minimum 1s per lap overspeed to overtake and close racing would mean that you can overtake when only like 0.5 or even 0.3s faster per lap. And regarding that specifically i dont think it will be much different to now or at least not to the extent people get to believe. they will be closer together like early 2000s when they were within 0.6s of the car in front for the most part of a race but as less dirty air makes it easier to stay close, so will less slipstream also hinder them to get closer. BUT we now have DRS, i heard something about it getting less effective which could prove making overtaking more difficult again. But after all i think it will become easier on some tracks to overtake, tracks like Silverstone, that had most issues with dirty air before a DRS zone.

So in the end, i think its gonna help with the cars staying closer and a bit with the overtaking but not at all a guarantee for the teams being close

they should have a spec cars 🤣🤣🤣 all equal hahaha but then f1 is lost...like I believe "IN MY OPINNION" we will see that soon...

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Meza994 said:

Well to get things right we need to get the terms right, closer racing does not mean that the teams will be close in individual performance - as far as i understood the whole discussion of the FIA - as that is impossbile without standard parts.

Now closer racing means IMO that the cars can more easily overtake if a car is close in performance so currently they say you need minimum 1s per lap overspeed to overtake and close racing would mean that you can overtake when only like 0.5 or even 0.3s faster per lap. And regarding that specifically i dont think it will be much different to now or at least not to the extent people get to believe. they will be closer together like early 2000s when they were within 0.6s of the car in front for the most part of a race but as less dirty air makes it easier to stay close, so will less slipstream also hinder them to get closer. BUT we now have DRS, i heard something about it getting less effective which could prove making overtaking more difficult again. But after all i think it will become easier on some tracks to overtake, tracks like Silverstone, that had most issues with dirty air before a DRS zone.

So in the end, i think its gonna help with the cars staying closer and a bit with the overtaking but not at all a guarantee for the teams being close

Yes I know all this.. maybe I should have said closer or better chance off wheel to wheel racing as this is what i ment.  But as with every regulation they have introduced ever.  One team will nail everything and leave the rest behind for a few seasons... just as now we have red bull and Mercedes finally on equalish terms and McLaren not far behind... I fear the regulations will just increase the gap again between one team and the rest

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Marko4455 said:

they should have a spec cars 🤣🤣🤣 all equal hahaha but then f1 is lost...like I believe "IN MY OPINNION" we will see that soon...

Remember A1 GP?  Just wont work and liberty will sell their soul to keep Mercedes and Ferrari in F1... without them we will soon see the end off F1

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ScaredDuck said:

Yes I know all this.. maybe I should have said closer or better chance off wheel to wheel racing as this is what i ment.  But as with every regulation they have introduced ever.  One team will nail everything and leave the rest behind for a few seasons... just as now we have red bull and Mercedes finally on equalish terms and McLaren not far behind... I fear the regulations will just increase the gap again between one team and the rest

Actually thats Wolff propaganda lol and has nothing to do with more wheel to wheel, even if one team was 1s faster than the rest it would be a boring championship but the rest could be wheel to wheel all race..

And to tell you some reg changes that were not 1 team like 1 sec in front: 2005, 2006, 2009, 2017 those are 4 out of 5 major changes to engine and aerodynamics of the past decade and all of them had at least 2 teams battling it out, yes some had an advantage (Merc 2017) but it was still a battle and could be close depending on the track

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...