Jump to content Jump to content

Its a joke

I can’t play anymore. It’s just a joke how fixed this game is. I’ve just had a grid race. I lost by 15 seconds the fake opponent had a lap time of 1:31 from a grid start. My best time there is 1:41. Not possible. Codemasters your new release  is terrible.  Fix it you money grabbing gits. 

• Agree 2

Nearly every race is fixed / rigged. I just had 20 losses in a row. Its so much worse than before. 
I’m racing Baku,  Abu Dhabi and Monaco over and over again against the same made up players.  Hope it changes when the pro league opens. My win ratio had dropped from 0.75 to 0.68 in around 3 days. My league score has gone from the top 12599 to something like 11109. I can win anything. You get passed in the first corner even if you make a perfect start then the rest of the pack flys past and the gap just gets bigger and bigger even if you drive the perfect lap. Even if there are races against fake opponents at least make them fair. It’s just taking the ****.

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, Game4ce said:

This is not a fix....It is the worst update ever.....the AI an BOTS are faster than before...it is a SHAME!!!

It's the biggest **** ever seen!! INDECENT!! Is it possible to release an update like this??? I'm playing since Oct '18 but

I'm seriously thinking to quit, YOU CODIES ARE DESTROYING THE GAME!!! SHAME ON YOU!!!

• Agree 1

Although it is difficult to drive a Sprint or Gridstart race because of the AI cars that drive by so fast and aggressive as if you are standing still I keep trying to race and above all hope that CM/Eden takes us seriously with our feedback and does everything possible to tackle the AI speed demons and the cheaters. The game is slightly better with some more tracs to race but not diverse enough yet. Bring us a nice game to race, REPAIR THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Game4ce
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Exactly the same here. For example. “Opponent” in GRID START duel drives 1:29:xx on Baku. Even with the best cars out there and all the upgrades maxed out, this would be impossible for a human. I have the Red Bull chassis with a PI score of 1843 and a PB of 1:40:12 on Baku in qualifying of course. So in grid start maybe a 1:43:xx would be possible for me. I only use the steering assist at setting 1, all other assists turned off. I’m pretty sure my PB is fairly reasonable and better than average for cars with a PI score of between 1800-1850. 

But nevertheless I lose with a gap of 16 secs, get real! That would mean my opponent would at least need a PI score of something like 3000 to get near a time like that. Is that even possible? If it were to occur only sometimes, maybe I could still believe this was possible, but it seems that in about half of the duels I race something similar happens. 

Either some horrible bug was overseen during testing the last release, or this has been done on purpose to get frustrated players to buy insane upgrades. In the last case I will stop playing this game. Duels are the core fun of this game for me, but NOT like it is now! In the first case I would say ‘how the f#%^<k can you miss this?’ But ok, we’re all humans and make mistakes sometimes (except for the AI drivers of course 🤣), so please fix it ASAP!

Edited by RubiconXX78

I've just come back to the game after a long lay off and I can't say it's worse because it's never been good, but Grid Starts are a waste of time. They always say they listen to users and make game play more enjoyable. Compared to putting my thumb in a vice, yes.