Jump to content Jump to content

Question about sponsors on helmets in MyTeam

Hello! After starting a new MyTeam career mode after the most recent patch, I noticed that my team logo and sponsors were not showing up on my helmet like they have in previous MyTeam saves I have done. Is anyone else having this issue/know how to fix this? (Btw, I know it’s not the best picture, but I tried my best lol).

FE63DCF0-B9E5-49AD-AA8F-8CF89865F348.jpeg

1 minute ago, ScaredDuck said:

Hmm only just started a new myteam career and can’t say for certain (So this is a pointless post) but you may be right. Cause I normally notice how bad the decals look... and I havnt on my new career. 

Your post wasn’t pointless, I appreciate the feedback! 

• Thanks 1

Been glitched since 2020, I find what helps if you go into the screen with your driver customisation etc. and change something (can change it back) and then exit, it then shows up in the next race. 

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, KNT2011 said:

Been glitched since 2020, I find what helps if you go into the screen with your driver customisation etc. and change something (can change it back) and then exit, it then shows up in the next race. 

Ok, I will try that out, thank you so much! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2021 at 11:11 AM, KNT2011 said:

I apologize for responding to this so late, but I tried what you recommended, but unfortunately, it did not work for me. Thank you for the recommendation though! 

3 hours ago, gkr747 said:

I can say its the same issue for me as well. I noticed after recent patch but did not care too much until I saw this post!. You are not alone now.

Thank you for your feedback, it’s nice to know that others are experiencing this too, not just myself! I hope that the developers will eventually see this thread and that they will be able to fix this in the next patch! 

10 hours ago, Blessed527 said:

I apologize for responding to this so late, but I tried what you recommended, but unfortunately, it did not work for me. Thank you for the recommendation though! 

Yeah it's hit or miss unfortunately, whether it does anything or has just been coincidence it's hard to say.