Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[Game Mode] Exploding Chickens

From a game called Test Drive: Eve of Destruction, there was a game mode called Battle where cars tried to destroy each other with exploding chickens that are being shot from the front of the car. Great fun and awesome memories. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAvqu4CJcZw

Guy, wrong forum, this a forum of a rally sim not an arcade game
Edit: My god i have recently watched the vídeo and my eyes are paining, that is the s***iest Racing mode on earth

Chu-Chu! All aboard the learning train! It's not an arcade game, it's a racing game just like Rally. Do some research before you try and bash on someone for your ignorance. This is your stop, hope you had a great ride!

Jayer117 said:
Chu-Chu! All aboard the learning train! It's not an arcade game, it's a racing game just like Rally. Do some research before you try and bash on someone for your ignorance. This is your stop, hope you had a great ride!
My god are you comparing exploding chickens with rallying??????????? You must be a troll or a massive ignorant. Yes it is not an arcade game, because how the Car explodes is really realistic and the damage model are awesome, BTW the physics are stunning no? Are you playing exploding chickens with a fanatec csw v2 no?

I'm just joking guys lol this wouldn't fit in well with Rally, but I have to argue with OzoreXS cause that game is really fun to play with other people, especially when you're drunk haha. Um and Fedemaisonnave, you kinda steered off the road at the end of your reply there...but good try though. A for effort.

And you guys can't say a game is bad if you've never played. That game came out all the way back in '05, about 20 different game modes and a career campaign that was really fun. As well as 4 player, great fun. And has way more car variety than Rally will ever have. That is a promise. It's a good thing I got DiRT Rally for free cause I would never pay for it, I would definitely pay for Test Drive again. Believe that...*drops mic*