Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[CAR & TRACKS] Škoda cars

I really miss cars from Škoda. Exist a lot of successful cars from Škoda motorsport, from Škoda 130RS to Škoda Fabia R5. So wants see this cars in the game?

130RS, Octavia WRC, Fabia R5, these would be my favourites. On second place Fabia WRC and S2000.

Yes. I already suggested at early summer time the whole R5 category which is more intertsting than WRCs, including the new Fabia R5.

BUT only cars from what you call old skoda.... 
i don't see the point of the ones after VAG taking them over as they are just old bits and pieces from volkswagen and audi ....(sorry) but thats the truth.....

rødelyn said:
BUT only cars from what you call old skoda.... 
i don't see the point of the ones after VAG taking them over as they are just old bits and pieces from volkswagen and audi ....(sorry) but thats the truth.....
Yes you have right. I really want see more "old" skoda than the newer, but i think that for example skoda fabia can´t be missed. I don´t say that there must be all types of the fabia but one should be, cause it is very successfully rally car.

And it would be nice see for example prototype for group B from Skoda: Skoda 160 RS MTX 

@KickUp have you or dirt rally crew asked skoda for having their license? I think this Car manufacturer is really important in rallying, having Fabia Wrc mid '00 decade, and fabia r5 would be amazing, also other cars as kitcars

Yes, but I think that Hundia, KIA and Suzuki rally cars should be added also.
I would also like to see the Porsche rally car I think its a modified Porsche 911.
The 240zx from Datsun would also be cool.