Jump to content Jump to content

G29

mhicks

Hi there I'm having trouble with my g29 and looking for advice. It keeps disconnecting when I'm playing, I reconnect it then happens again. Checked cables and usb ports ac power ect nothing... Dose any one have any ideas. Also the switch is on ps4 at the top of the wheel. Any help would be great.

• Codemasters Staff
@mhicks which platform are you playing on? PC, PS4 or Xbox One? Do you have any problems in other games? Have you tried a different USB port to connect the wheel to? Do you have any other devices connected that you don't need? You could try unplugging those.

I'm playing on ps4 and it happens on project cars as well. Yes I have tried different USB ports and have no other devices plugged in. Am taking it back to where I bought it from today they will test it for me and replace it if they find a fault I will let you no how I get on

So my girlfriend took the wheel back in and they tested it and found it did have a fault and gave me a new one. I just hope it dosent happen again. Sorry I couldn't get any more info on what the reason was for the fault.

Archived