Jump to content Jump to content

What non-calendar tracks, if any, would you ideally want as additional DLC/Free Content in F1 2022.

What non-calendar tracks, if any, would you ideally want as additional DLC/Free Content in F1 2022.   

55 members have voted

1. 1. What non-calendar tracks, if any, would you ideally want as additional DLC/Free Content in F1 2022.

• Sepang - Malaysia
    • Istanbul Park - Turkey
    • Shanghai - China
    • Portimao - Algarve/Portugal
    • Sakhir - The wiggly wavy one where Russell was in the Mercedes
    • Mugello - Italy
    • Nurburgring - Germany
    • Hockenheim - Germany
    • Kyalami - South Africa
    • Magny Cours - France
    • Indianapolis - USA
    • Buddh - India
    • Losail - Qatar (May be tricky as we've never seen it race)
    • Yeongam - South Korea
    • Adelaide - Australia (before Melbourne took over)
    • Valencia - Spain
    • Hanoi - Vietnam
    • Buenos Aires - Argentina
    • Estoril - Portugal
    • Brands Hatch - UK

What non-calendar tracks, if any, would you ideally want as additional DLC/Free Content in F1 2022.  I know that people would want to tick them all and say "The more tracks, the better!" but I say choose around 5 of your preferred options. I've tried to include variety but I think some will be more popular than others. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
9 minutes ago, SmokyAtom07 said:

What non-calendar tracks, if any, would you ideally want as additional DLC/Free Content in F1 2022.  I know that people would want to tick them all and say "The more tracks, the better!" but I say choose around 5 of your preferred options. I've tried to include variety but I think some will be more popular than others. 

Maybe i should have read this post before making my vote of half the tracks you put up🤔😂

• Haha 3
  • Agree 1
3 minutes ago, Meza994 said:

Maybe i should have read this post before making my vote of half the tracks you put up🤔😂

I did think to just allow everyone to vote for any they'd like to see, but I thought if 20 people voted and like 10 circuits had 20 votes then that'd not particularly clarify matters 😂

I could restrict it so only one track is allowed to be chosen but could you narrow it down to just one?  I definitely couldn't!

I don't mind if people do tick all the ones they like as i'd only want about 10 of them anyway and have no real interest in the others. 

• Agree 1

I’ve clicked brands hatch as it’s my favourite track ever..  but brands can’t host an actual f1 race anymore as pits don’t meet requirements (cough Monaco cough) So shouldn’t really be an option.. but spot on with the rest.. nice selection. And no I didn’t click on all.  About half

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, SmokyAtom07 said:

I did think to just allow everyone to vote for any they'd like to see, but I thought if 20 people voted and like 10 circuits had 20 votes then that'd not particularly clarify matters 😂

I could restrict it so only one track is allowed to be chosen but could you narrow it down to just one?  I definitely couldn't!

I don't mind if people do tick all the ones they like as i'd only want about 10 of them anyway and have no real interest in the others. 

I think you are completely right with restricting it to 5 so when Codies take a look at it they know whats really most wanted, i just failed to read

Yeah 1 track is definitely not doable!

Yeah same either 10 or 11 tracks for me but if i had to really choose only 5, which is too late now lol, id say i need more lol no but if i really had to decide, Sepang, Istanbul Park, Magny Cours as sure top 3 and the rest is too close, really like India, Indianapolis has nostalgic value and the long banked corner is just amazing to slowly creep closer but Nürburgring is a classic and Mugello another track that is just amazing to get right, same as Portimao.. Really cant decide there but i guess Nürburgring, Mugello and Portimao in for the last 2 spots lol

Just now, ScaredDuck said:

What he said

With hindsight, I should probably have put it into the topic header but it's not a mandate as going over isn't the end of the world!   I still think there'll be a general gist anyway of which ones will get the most popularity and then it can be better organised if a further poll is needed.

This was just to dip a toe in the water and see how the idea would resonate of which ones, if any, people would like to see. I just didn't want 20 tracks all having 20 votes! 

• Agree 2
2 minutes ago, ScaredDuck said:

I’ve clicked brands hatch as it’s my favourite track ever..  but brands can’t host an actual f1 race anymore as pits don’t meet requirements (cough Monaco cough) So shouldn’t really be an option.. but spot on with the rest.. nice selection. And no I didn’t click on all.  About half

I went with a technicality as extension of belief. For example, in F2, they don't actually park in the pits but they do in the game.

I presumed, since it's not based on a real track, they could shoehorn the teams into respectively-located garages and make do. 😋

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, SmokyAtom07 said:

I went with a technicality as extension of belief. For example, in F2, they don't actually park in the pits but they do in the game.

I presumed, since it's not based on a real track, they could shoehorn the teams into respectively-located garages and make do. 😋

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😂

Maybe you should be more specific about Valencia, there's Valencia street circuit & there's Valencia Ricardo Tormo Circuit.

Imo the easiest 5 tracks to include would be the ones in recent F1 games: Shanghai, Portimao, Hanoi, Hockenheim, and Sepang.

In addition to those imo Istanbul, Nurburgring, and Mugello would be great to include as well. The other ones you listed are good too then there's a number of other good tracks that aren't on the list (Watkins Glen, Sebring, Jacarepagua, Donington Park, Jerez, Zolder, etc).

1 hour ago, ScaredDuck said:

Although no ones picked Valencia.  In game it happened to be a good track to race on.  Even though the real race was a bore fest 

Tbf the only race being dull irl and in the game is Monaco lol

• Agree 1
7 minutes ago, FS7 said:

Maybe you should be more specific about Valencia, there's Valencia street circuit & there's Valencia Ricardo Tormo Circuit.

Imo the easiest 5 tracks to include would be the ones in recent F1 games: Shanghai, Portimao, Hanoi, Hockenheim, and Sepang.

In addition to those imo Istanbul, Nurburgring, and Mugello would be great to include as well. The other ones you listed are good too then there's a number of other good tracks that aren't on the list (Watkins Glen, Sebring, Jacarepagua, Donington Park, Jerez, Zolder, etc).

Oooo Watkins glen and Donnington.... would have to dream big but I’d love those. Esp donnington

5 minutes ago, ScaredDuck said:

Not sure the cars would get through the corkscrew with front wings intact otherwise it be a big yes from me

F1 cars have made it through there intact before, at least a Ferrari driven by Marc Gene, so i guess its possible but its not the best track for current F1 cars but if next gen cars are much slower that could change

• Like 1

Laguna Seca is nice, it would be great to have it in the F1 game. The last Indycar race there was really exciting, one of the reasons for that imo is the lack of runoff asphalt areas, you go beyond the white line it's either gravel or sand, but if it were to be used in a real life F1 race they'd probably have to asphalt several runoff areas and ruin the track.