DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fanatec CSW very Bad FFB since 0.6

Hi,
Since the 0.6 update, the FFB is very crap with my CSW. I was using the Impact Mod FFB and it was almost perfect until the 0.5 version. Now it doesn't work and I have almost 0 feeling with my wheel and I stopped to play this game completely.
Am I the only one who have this problem?
Is there a tweak like the impact mod I could use and get back the very good feelings I had at the beginning please?
I'm so disappointed and Codemaster seems to not trying to make something better.
Thanks

We are in between V1 & V2 gen physics and have been told to be patient, & that the FFB will be tweaked after the roll-out

@ tonton93 -  you're not alone.   ;-)  I'm waiting also since months...
Because of the wheel problems and the stutter  (http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/28419/precise-stutter-all-stages-settings#latest) it's not to play atm!

Hello guys,

CSW V2 here, its relatively OK in a straight line with small movements, the wheel feels natural (still a bit to much wobbling about the center) but at a hair pin or 90 deg turn it just dies. Full stop. Nothing happens. I think I've tried all the possible self-aligning, self-centering, spring combos and nothing happens. It's just dead. Hope they fix this ...

Hello, I have reported this to the team. Could you please list the on-wheel settings and the Vibration and feedback settings used in game thanks.

Also are You turning in or counter steering? Which drive type of car? Which tracks? Are you using handbrake?